KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

CONGRATS To the Double Gold / WKIN Player of the Game for the District Tourney games....

ROUND 1 vs Sullivan East ** JARROD WOOTTEN ** --- Way to play Jarrod great defense, great shooting and awesome Slam Dunk....

SEMI FINAL ROUND vs Tenn. High -- ** SETH JERVIS ** --- Way to play Seth, great defense and way to "swish" those 3's.... :)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously did miss something. Go back several pages in this thread and catch up. I responded to a smart aleck remark questioning my education and intelligence. I responded the the effect that I have as much education as they do and probably more. Then they responed wiht another stupid remark. I was responding to that remark. If yopu want me off of hear, stop bashing me when you have not taken the time to find out what you are talking about.

I have made no negative comments about D-B basketball and I would not about this team, but be careful when talking about the past. There have been some major let downs in the past, but we will not go into that.

Pal's, yours? Ok, I'm pulling my troops out of here. That was funny, I think I'll give you a cookie mark for that one (seriously).

But "Prickely Pete"? Please tell me how you come up with these great things. As far as Chucky goes, you couldn't buy him off. And I don't go to Volunteer. And I'm not from Church Hill.

It's topper toppin' time in Tennessee!!!

Let's load up the wagon and invade JC. Those poor boy's won't know what hit 'em, but it'll hurt!!

Throw one down for JWOO!! Burn the nets off Azmar and Seth, and bang 'em to the ground Thomas!! Time to fight, and DB win that battle, just look at the size of the fighters.

Hey Art, wasn't Prickley Pete the name of George's imaginary Horse he had at his imaginary house in The Hampton's?? Speaking of imagining.... Imagine how the toppers are going to feel tonight after we whip their butts!!

Chop Chop!! :o

CHHS72 - Does that mean that is that you graduated from Church Hill in 1972. That's when my parents graduated from there. My name is Preston Hawkins and my parents are Robert Hawkins and Amelia (Hoskins). Do you remember my parents? You can email me at phawkins30@hotmail.com

Guest BleacherRef

Just got the word that the Indians are fired up and focused.......they won't let up 'til the buzzer sounds! I've never quite heard such determination and confidence coming from them and I've been watchin' this team develop for several years!!!

It's official....they are ready to take it to the 'Toppers!!

GO~~~~~~~~~~Fight~~~~~~~~~~Win AND

Roll~~~~~~Tribe~~~~~Roll

Don't blast church hill. Good people come from there. My parents, half of the football coaches, and some of the best athletes in DB history come from there. It's a good place. Worry about Johnson City and Bristol. Quit blasting them.

By the way, kick Johnson City's butt. Never did when I was playing except for three years in football.