Toughest Place To Win

boneal52

Trousdale was without a doubt one of the toughest places for a 1-A team to get a win. Now that they are 3-A it is not any easier. I know that Fulton Came in and did so this year, but I think they will tell you it was not easy. I know that there are a lot of places out there that are probably tougher to get a win, its just out of the places I have watched games, Trousdale and maybe Portland (most years) are really tough home teams.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville always packs the house and they always bring a good crowd. They have so many Confederate flags that are quite taunting, and you can see fear in the eyes of the other players when the walk out of the locker room. Little kids hassel them immediately, thats got to be pretty intimidating knowing even the little kids that shouldn't care are against you! Then you walk through the gate, down the hill and onto the field, and everyone is booing you. Then a deafening roar comes up as the Rebels take the field, all in black. I dunno, knowing you're boxed in by a weightroom, 6,000 crazy fans, trees, and the Maryville Rebels football team has to be a scary experience!

Posted by wilsonwave2:

In Class A over the last 25 years , I think that Gordonsville poses as one of the toughest places to win . From the student section to the extra points into a very large dog's backyard , it is not only a tough place to pull out a win , but it is truly one of the most unique places in the entire state .

That is what I have heard, now that I am done playing I might have to come down to a game or two