Top QB Prospects for 2004

JimmyCash

Who does Jared Elliot play for and is he being recruited by D-1 schools or being sent letters by these schools? There is a big difference. Is he going to or been to any NIKE camps this Spring? The NIKE camps are always a good way to identify good prospects for D-1.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey throw46,

Tom Lemming on ESPN.COM web site posted his top 25 QB

recruit list in America. David Wolke is ranked # 11 in the nation. I know he wants to play at UT. David Wolke is the only QB out of TN listed in the top 25. I think the Smyrna vs. Shelbyville spring scrimmage is May 9th at 5:00 pm. I heard there are going to be 7 or 8 Div 1 scouts watching him at this game.

Last year a very similar thread was started about QB's. Everyone said that the Brentwood kid and Trousdale County Kid were the top QB's. Well they both had great seasons but neither one went big time. Not even IAA. So to speculate what the Colleges are looking for is a crap shoot. Elliot has all of the tools and the work ethic.