Most underrated player in the STATE.......

gomab2

Jerrell Beamon is the most underated player in the state. I never heard of this guy until last tuesday. He impressed me.

Tyler Gaskin is underated. He guards the other teams best scorer. He can handle the rock,rebound and score. His improvement is why Maryville has a chance to go to Murfreesboro.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to agree with a couple of the other posts that Tristen Fletcher is the most underrated player in the state. He has a very smooth jumper, can shoot the three,and he is also an outstanding rebounder and defensive player. He is often overlooked. But several times this year when a play had to be made, he was there. Congratulations Tristen on the MVP and finally getting some well deserved recognition. :D

quincy douglas of antioch is most definately underrated has become an all around player from waht i have seen this year need to put a little more work on his outside shot. everything else he can do defend, rebound, score, and get the team hype whenever trust me i was once a victim of this :)

quincy douglas of antioch is most definately underrated has become an all around player from waht i have seen this year need to put a little more work on his outside shot. everything else he can do defend, rebound, score, and get the team hype whenever trust me i was once a victim of this :)

I am going to put in my vote for the 6' 7" post for Greeneville, Bradley Blair. He has been the rock for the Devils this year. Being overshadowed by the 6'10" Matt Malone, he has stepped by when the team has needed him. He is there when Matt is doubled and tripled team, and without him, Greeneville wouldn't be going to the state tournament. In my opinion, and no offense to Matt because he deserves every award and scholarship that he gets, but Bradley is the MVP of that team.

I would have to say Jonathan Ford from Trousdale County. I know all the people in Region 4A knows how good he is, however when you get outside of the Region not many people have heard of him. He is not getting heavily recruited and that is a big mistake. He is one of the top players in the state. Just ask Chattanooga Christian, I'm sure they would back me up on this. I'm glad Trousdale got to the state tourney, that way Ford can display what he has in front of everyone.

Guest cutiger

Lamon Williams, soph, D-B. I can't describe how good this kid already is and how good he will become. His effort on the court only amplifies his skills. Last nights stat line v. Bearden sums it up...

17 pts, 11 rebounds, 5 steals, & 3 blocks (one into the 4ht row of the student section). HAd to come in to help handle against the press. The only part of this kid's game that needs work is his free throw shooting. Great leaper, with good range out to 15 feet. Anyone in the Murfreesboro will seee what I am taking about.

I am not one to hype up players be/c I played with some pretty good ones growing up in Kingsport before the wheels came off & this kid is Jamichael Mills reincarnated.