Cosby vs university high

CosbyEagle

What kind of chance does everyone give The Cosby Eagles next week vs uh..?? I am not familiar with their team at all, only the W/L record. Who are some of their best players..??? If you look at our common opponents (Unaka, Rockwood, Cloudland, Hancock) The Eagles have beaten all

of these teams that uh had close games with or lost to.

Just wanted to get a thread started as I'm sure there will be a lot of talk about this one over the next week.

Oh yeh, I thought TSSAA wouldn't match up teams from the East like that or is it just district/ region..??

Go Eagles...!!!

[Edited by CosbyEagle on 3-11-03 11:57A]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Cosby has a good chance at winning. Even though I am from Rockwood and they didnt pull it off, I think I am gonna pull for Cosby. I dont know to much about UH, but all I know is their defense is awesome. Well whatever happens, good luck to Cosby and UH. Rockwood will get them next year. GOOD LUCK!

I have watched both teams play, and i have to say that i think its anyones game. UH will be better off since they play on a bigger court the whole season. And about Bradley getting tired, I really doubt it. He is young and fit and should be able to run with Cosby the whole game. Against Cloudland Cosby didnt really show me much. But of course Cloudland beat UH twice so its all up for the taking. My pick is UH by 4.

Good luck to all teams representing EAST TN!

Bradley looked tired to me last night late in the third quarter and that was in a half court type game. Cosby will push the tempo every chance they get and I think that'll lead to easy baskets if Bradley doesn't get back and I noticed times last night times in which he didn't.

UH can remedy this by giving him some rest and milking the clock while he's out, but I don't know if they will or not.

I don't want to make it sound like he's lazy or overrated because he's not, but he takes a pounding with constant double teams and it's only natural that he's going to wear down as much as he gets the ball in the post.

Cosby I have two words for you for a keyy to a big win and an easy one....2-3 ZONE....Play that, and you'll walk through the first round with a win by 20. I went to every Rockwood game this year counting all 3 battles we had with Cosby both are great teams, the turn not did not end up the way i always wanted it too, but none the less. Cosby knows Rockwwod is a GOOD team..as the will seen see how bad Rockwood played last night to lose to UH....

I play for Rockwood and yeah we got beat by uh.And i think Cosby will take this one by a big margin.All cosby has got to do is stop the big kid(#30).He stays on the inside until they try to throw the alley hoop.He is on the top of key then.Well go get them eagles and dont hold anything back magaha.