Cosby vs university high

CosbyEagle

Guest webb24eagle

I would like to say thanks for all the support that rockwood has given over the last week or two. They have a great team and great coach. We battled with them hard this season and got lucky a few times. I have the up most respect for rockwood players and coaches,the fans is a differant story. Anyway I wish you guys could have made it I truely feel like you earned but sometimes it doesn't always work out. We will try to bring our A game against UH because we know there not a bad team and of course you can't look over anyone in the state tourney.

Good luck with your program it is really going somewhere.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nights UH has some shooters. #12,#11, and #4 are capable of putting you away from the perimeter. If UH gets help from outside the perimeter, they will beat Cosby. But if they are shooting cold, Cosby wins by 10 or more. #30 Bradley is a solid inside presence, but he is not the type of player to take over a game (even though he has capabilities to do so) UH is probably more athletic, but Cosby is probably a better team of ball players. I expect it to be a good one. Good luck to both teams.

got a couple of pointers for cosby. like they said if you double team the big man he gets tired real quick. and also try your best to get him in some serious foul trouble quick. if you can keep the ball out of his hands you guys will prob. win by more than you beat hancock by. i pick cosby by 20. UH dosen't stand a chance

it is me again. And if I was a coach and I look at uh vs. rockwood, I would run zone. I think they shot about 3 3's the hole game. So I would make them beat me outside. But I dont know who will guard him if they play man. They have some good D but nobody to guard him. He catches it on about the block and does a spin move towards the inside 90% of the time. Well go get them eagles.

Cosby will win this game by atleast 20 points if not more, university has one big kid inside about 6'6" and that is it, he'll go for any fake u throw at him, but if you show him the ball he'll put it in the bleachers, they have a couple of guards that can shoot if they're on, but cosby's defense will shut them down before the game even starts. But needless to say university will go down in the first round and u'll get ot see cosby play at least one more time.

COSBY by 20 no contest

Okay CHS here's some info for you......Beware reading to much on this board about how bad UH is. Many of these Rockwood Fans only saw them one night and even though I agree with the poor play by the Tigers and the fact that UH certainly did not appear to be much, they still got the W! Maybe that's their bag.....winning ugly. OR maybe they played their worst game of the year as well on Monday and had just enough to be not as bad as Rockwood was. At any Rate I've seen Cosby play on about 4 occasions and it would appear that they are a much better squad than UH, but........you don't win 'em on paper or on CoachT, so take it on the court!!!! Seems like some of the posts I read about Cosby are from their players so I hope they check this out. By the way, not only do I think some of the post I read on here from the Cosby players, they must also be very classy young men as seen in their comments about a tough opponent (RHS) Good luck EAGLES!!!!

Guest 4eagles

Forget about all of these post and all the talk just go play hard and play your game just as you have all year. Remember, take it one game at a time. You guys are a great team and all us die hard COSBY FANS will be there to cheer you guys on!!!! Go COSBY EAGLES!!!! We are so proud of all of you!!