[Edited by Opperman on 3-27-03 12:17P]

[Edited by Opperman on 3-27-03 12:22P]

[Edited by Opperman on 3-27-03 12:26P]

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Andre Allen, he has accomplished alot on the prep level in only three years but I just gotta know how Tyler Smith didnt win the award and he led his team to the state championship? I'm not even a Giles Co fan but after watching them last summer at Belmont, I knew they would win state and I said that Tyler Smith was the most talented player in the state of TN.

Hard to believe the kid didnt win the most prestigous award given by TSSAA. I'm sure it doesnt matter to him, he'll win it next year as a JR and probably as a SR too if he is still around. All of the finalist obviously have a bright future ahead of them and thats what matters so congrats to both men and women who were finalist.

Guest fabfive

Anyone good when they shoot the ball 30 times a game. Bottome line is Wadale and Dane both led there teams to the top four in the state. Yea, the players around Dane may be better than the ones around Lee but the players around Wadale are not near as good as the ones around Lee and Wadale carried them to the final four something Lee could never do. Dane will be the better college player of the three cause of his size and strength.

It's interesting that Dane Bradshaw was the best player on the best team in the entire state. Was selected 1st team all state and also named the best player in the state of Tn (Gatorade Player of the Year) but he was not voted as the best player in AAA. This is a testiment to how good Lee Humphrey is...

This was a very weak senior class in terms of top prospects. Next years class and the class after that are much more talented from top to bottom. Congratulations to the class of 2003 though, and good luck in whatever you do.

First off Congrats to Mr. Allen he must be a heck of a player to beat out both Tyler Smith and Brian Fisk. I would say the Memphis connection pulled him through, but Bradshaw did not win in AAA. Maybe it was because he won last year.I think this is a joke and just goes to show how most if not all awards are biased whether geographically or by ignorance of voters. I was pulling for Tyler Smith but expected Fisk to win which I could have handled with dignity because he is a good player on a good team, but Allen a good player on a medicore team at best wins someone please explain!

[Edited by mbn25 on 3-27-03 12:56P]