Whitwell: 5-0 and Still Rolling

tiger34

The Lady Tigers increased their record to 5-0 overall and 5-0 in District 6-A with a 16-0 win over Chattanooga City. The game was over in 3 innings,but they played a couple of more innings to get the JV players some experience. Whitwell plays Sequatchie County and Sale Creek on Wednesday and Thursday. Both games are home games. Keep up the good work BIG RED!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just interested in how much Whitwell talks about how they are rolling, yet, who have they played thus far that would establish the idea of "rolling"? Are you saying that Whitwell has acheived something spectacular,or, are you just stating the obvious, which is that Whitwell has scored a lot of runs against weaker opponents?

[Edited by Wizard90 on 4-1-03 10:38A]

Whitwell should do well against Sequatchie, but Sale Creek is another matter altogether. Sale Creek hits the ball, and hits it well. Their defense is suspect, their pitching is pretty good, but their offense can and does stand up to any team across the state.

Don't have a dog in this, and I may be way off. I've seen a total of 2 Sale Creek games. From what I saw, I like the way they play.

Is Whitwell good enough to get to the substate? What is Class A like in the Chattanooga area. I'm just wondering whose going to match-up with Friendship and whoever else comes out of Middle Tennessee on down the line? Are any of those Chattanooga area teams in Class A teams as good as Friendship?