• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.C. Smith- Gallatin

6'7'' 345

Junior played as a soph. last year

needs to get quicker but is getting a lot of looks from colleges already

I agree with Boneal, a good solid SMART 260 lb guy can carry you just as far as a monster like some of these boys. Conditioning I believe is a key. I remember the Howard kid from Oak Ridge back in 91'. 6-8 over 300lbs went to Tennessee amid huge fanfare and couldn't hang with them.

The most devastating big guy I have ever seen with out a doubt was John Henderson when he played for Pearl Cohn. I have yet to see anyone take over a game like he could.

Jacques McClendon

Baylor SChool

6'5 and a half 310 pounds

Bench:350

Squat:500

40 time:4.9 is the best i have ever seen from him

Grade: 10th

This kid is very athletic will be great player. He plays summer basketball for Charlie Benson's 15 and under Tennessee Travelers aau program.

I would like to know who some of the biggest lineman in the state are. Please include their school height and weight.

Justin Baker from Dresden Hight School he is 350 pounds and is around 6'8. He not that fast, but he squats big weight. You may also see him playing for Tennessee Vols in the next two years. The vols have been talking with him b/c he was the lineman at lineman camp in Murray, KY.

By the way look for Dresden to be one of the Top teams in their Region this year. They are no joke...

Kyle

Fairview has some huge lineman this year. They should be one of the best in 2A this year and alot better than there line last year. Conisisting of ...............

Shane King - 5'10 270- G /NG

Cody Rockwood- 5'11 285- C

Charlie Hilgerson- 6'0 235- G/MLB

Joseph Hudgins- 6'2 265- OT/DT

Lee Fleet- 6'2 275-OT/DT

Ryan Simpson- 6'0 255- G/NG