Comcast Sports Southeast High School Football

splainshornet

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they did a good job last year too. The only problem I say they have is not showing enough of the halftime shows. I mean, a lot of people go to the games to see the bands and the game. Last year they only showed clips of the bands, I think they should give the bands props/tv time too.

Besides that, the AE at Brainerd game last year was broadcast and it was a blast to be at the game and come home and watch the game again because of me recording it.

Games that could get a lot of TV ratings:

1. AE vs Fulton

2. Maryville vs Knox Central

3. Knox West vs Powell

4. Bearden vs Farragut

5. AE vs Chattanooga Brainerd and Chattanooga Howard

6. Knox West vs Bearden

These games will push the Viewing rankings up!

None taken. But...it ain't braggin if it is fact. I know that Franklin has agood squad returning and they will be hard to beat,but all in all I know that Gallatin would soon play them as anyone in the playoffs. That game became a fight after the 2nd qtr. Yeah there was a power outage but the game is 48 minutes not just 12. People up here are tired of the whinning especially when the ones who won the game are doin it. Now not everyone has but Bigdogdaddy hasn't quit barking about it yet. The present, yeah I can't wait and neither can the cast of thousands who follow the Wave. As for the past tell that to Fred Lane or Chaplan or some of the others who were on good Franklin teams of the past.

GWAVE I agree with ya buddy...it was a great game, one of the funnest of my life....how is Gallatin looking this year? I've heard that ya'll are rebuilding this year.... your QB was a player, is he back? what about the FB?

Edited by FBall14