Hillsboro Football

YoungTez5

OK ya'll haven't been around in a while - my apology, anyway - as a graduate of MBA, I would be able to point out a recrited athlete - thing is, there are NO RECRUITED ATHLETES, period, end of discussion - if there is recruiting - its in the arts and debate department. Please don't bother arguing - cause no one in this recent senior class and upcoming senior class was recruited. I ran track, and i am black if you were wondering, and i was not recruited, i actually went there for the education and did well in freshman english.

About Hillsboro - i personally know that they get kids from out of their zone - half the students there are from Antioch for lords sake - they just get "special permission" to get out the zone, most times because the academics at the 'Boro, are better than Antioch. Never calling out names - but i know a few last year that were areas other than the Green Hills/Vine Hill/Belmont area - just some knowledge

Enough of all this though - best of luck to Hillsboro - hope you actually bring home state this year - and best of luck to Red - they need a lot of it the entire season with that tough schedule - im off to New Orleans for college soon

BYE!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dapig

Rebel Ron brad doss is back this year the Qb everyone is talking about is a soph. he is a good kid but doss will get the nod this year. As far as the overton players coming to hillsboro it is due to some rezoning the kids had the option to stay or transfer and they decided to go to hillsboro.

redtwin, this statement is for you. as i have stated in the past i am not the smartest man, but being a coach i see the recruiting seen daily. it happenes everywhere. HHS does recruit, but they consider giving students a chance to go to a good school. do you coach son, and where do you coach. by the way, everyone going to mba and else where are being saught after. jesse kalloge is a friend of mine. i work with him. to shut your mouth, he was recruited. did not go major college due to his grades so i see you know it all. as i have stated, i am not getting into a ###### contest, but sharing knowledge from my years of coaching to kill this stupid debate. end it.

actually i do coach, not for a school and not football, but I have several years of coaching experience. in fact, i have founded and run a clinic in my sport in my area. i do not doubt that you know jesse kalloge. in fact, i think we might be talking about 2 different people. i am talking about jesse kellog, the qb at ba in 2000. he did not go big time because he wasn't big time material. he went to austin peay, which was a good fit for his playing level. as for players being sought out, i'm sure it happens, but it doesn't happen at mba, and i doubt it happens at hillsboro. the coaching staffs at these schools don't need to recruit because they can play well with what they have.

Wiseblood eaglefan:

Hillsboro does not recruit. That is a fact. You cannot imply that they do, or lump Hillsboro into the pot with all high schools when you make such statements.

No one can say that anyone has been recruited to Hillsboro, because it has not happened.

Coachchris:

Are you talking about Hillsboro when you say HHS? What would be the academic advantages of Hillsboro over other metro schools? Please clarify what you meant when you wrote HHS.

You wrote:

HHS does recruit, but they consider giving students a chance to go to a good school.