Football movies

eaglefan15

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the movie "ALL THE RIGHT MOVES" there's this scene where the team is on the school bus going to an away game, it's raining, everyone is quiet thinking about the game, and you can almost hear those bus tires singing. That's my favorite scene of the movie. My football days have been over for seventeen years but that part of the movie brings back a famaliar feeling. As much as you love football right now, you can't imagine how much you'll miss it when them days are over. Make the most of it now!

I am a big fan of Brians Song and Everyones All American, What I dont like about movies like Varsity Blues and Any Given Sunday is how unrealistic it is. Ive played on all levels of football and I know you dont get in a huddle and start having a conversation about anything and everything I mean come on what about the play clock, and I have yet to see a quaterback take a snap take a 3 step drop and chunk one over at the opposing teams mascot I mean come on its rediculous.