Public Schools in Chattanooga

doctn

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe McMinn County will. They had the best team last year but had to play Red Bank in a monsoon.

I normally would have said Ooltewah-they are going to be real tough and probably the best team this year, but I heard they have had some coaching changes that will really hurt their program.

i think Ooltewah will have a very tough team again this year. And will get even stronger in the the next two years. They are led by Sophomore Jessica Watson who has blazing speed and is very quick. In Ooltewahs 3 scrimmages she has accounted for almost all but 2 or 3 of there goals and has a couple assists for the ones she didnt score. They will be tough to beat.

good call... jesse watson is incredibly fast and and with holly hullender giving great support in the midfield and jessica creech up top its gonna be very hard to stop these girls from scoring at will.... there defense should be solid with central back sarah carrico, definitely a very good team this coming season

• 2 weeks later...

Ooltewah is going to be a tough team to beat this year period! With the offensive power they have, they're dangerous! Jessica Creech, Jessie Watson, Holly Hulander, and Missy Howl have proven themselves to be dangerous scoring threats, but also, a couple freshman look promising for the present and future, including forward Katie Page and keeper Katy Ahrens. Some may say the defensive end is weak, but when Carrico is recovered from her knee injury (she has already begun playing short shifts in games) her leadership and determination will lead the young defense. The coaching staff is probably the best in the state with Bill Winchester and Curtis Blair running the show, along with Stan Summrell and Sophomore goalkeeping sensation Jeremy Williams, the Lady Owls are in good hands. Ooltewah has 1. offensive firepower, 2. leadership, 3. depth, and 4. a great coaching staff. The Lady Owls are a young, hungry team that has the ability to win. GO LADY OWLS!!