who's the fastest player in the state of TN?

SCfootball11

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, my mom could run a 4.3 if she was times on a hand held stopwatch. Understand, both of those fellas do not and cannot run that fast. I have raced against and beaten Joe Bell in the 100m (this past spring), and I know that I cannot run a 40 that fast. Have both of those guys run a 40 using electronic timing (a REAL 40) and I can guarantee you that neither of them would break 4.5.

Yeah dude, you're probably right. I can't wait till Nichols or Bell runs a punt or kickoff back on your Bruins... then tell me they're not that fast.

I dont know who has the fastest speed in tn high school, but i have seen a few ridiculous post on the speeds in the 40. Any athlete that can run a sub 4.4 forty is in the wind. I also saw a post about mark byrd. Mark Byrd ran a 4.38 at the University of Tennessee quarterback camp....It was timed by laser, so it accuracy raised the eyebrowels of several division 1 scouts. Including Nabraska, Louisville, Virgina Tech., and yes UT...Good luck mark byrd. Now continue this debate, but continue with a little knowledge of what you are saying. Thankyou!!!!!1

Yeah dude, you're probably right. I can't wait till Nichols or Bell runs a punt or kickoff back on your Bruins... then tell me they're not that fast.

Yeah, good call dude. The only problem is that I'm not a Bruin. Never was, never will be. I actually graduated from FRA this past spring and now reside in Chapel Hill, NC where I run a some track and field for the Tarheels. Oh, and I'll go ahead and tell you right now (since it's almost 3am)...they're not that fast.

Yeah, good call dude. The only problem is that I'm not a Bruin. Never was, never will be. I actually graduated from FRA this past spring and now reside in Chapel Hill, NC where I run a some track and field for the Tarheels. Oh, and I'll go ahead and tell you right now (since it's almost 3am)...they're not that fast.

Well I stand corrected then don't I? I just thought I remembered some posts of yours being very biased to Brentwood... obviously I was wrong. I appologize.

sophomore qb for smith county #11 KYLE WEST...runs a 3.95 NOW THATS FAST what about it sc football11 :P:lol::lol:

sophomore qb for smith county #11 KYLE WEST...runs a 3.95 NOW THATS FAST what about it sc football11 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Boy, he needs to just skip school and go straight to the olympics', or turn professional.

Get real! :P

I've noticed that several of these so called greased lightning bolts are underclassmen, boy, what will they be running when they are seniors? 3.5's.

I think that the fastest player we have runs a 4.5, and that's hand timed so it's not 100% accurate. I guess that we need to convert all of our players to offensive lineman no matter how big they are, or maybe kickers because speed is not that important at that position, because they sure won't be able to run with these burners.

I saw the Byrd kid play in the Buecross bowl a couple of years ago and he must have really increased his speed since then, don't get me wrong, he was no slug then, but, 4.3 is borderline on world class speed. Has he gotten any taller? Best I can remember he looked only about 5'8 or 5'9 at the time, but that's been 2 years ago and kids sometimes hit a growth spurt and will shoot up several inches pretty quick. Who is recruiting him, do you know?

We used to have a player who could cut out the lights and be in bed before it got dark but, he ran into the bedpost and was out for the season. :lol:

Well I stand corrected then don't I? I just thought I remembered some posts of yours being very biased to Brentwood... obviously I was wrong. I appologize.

It's cool, and you weren't entirely wrong. I do live in Brentwood, and was supporting them last year during their title run, but I'm really not a fan. Actually, I was supporting all of Willco throughout the year (except maybe BA).