Games to see this week?

WatchThis

Very simple. I have a feeling that Brentwood, Dickson County and Franklin will end up tied for 1st in region 6-5A with everybody beating the other... ya know what I mean? The next tie breaker is overall record. I don't see Dickson County playing a team (except maybe CHS) that could beat them which means they need to lose tomorrow night. That is, besides either Franklin or Brentwood... well I know what I mean.

And since Franklin already has a loss, they could drop to third very quickly if Brentwood and Dickson County don't lose tomorrow night... looking very far ahead, I know.

Edited by FHSrebel27

There are some great games:

If you want to see a low scoring game with good defense: Riverdale v. Dickson Co.

If you want to see the best QB : Oakland v. Lincoln Co.

If you want to a real great game : Smyrna v. Brentwood

Antioch v. Hillsboro

If you have an extra $5 to get in, here's what I would do.... Go to the Oakland v. Lincoln County game until halftime then shoot over to the Riverdale v. Dickson County game.

Dickson County @ Riverdale

It doesn't get better than this in high school football! Two of the top programs in the state facing off in a great battle. Two great coaches and coaching staffs preparing their men for battle and then turning them loose on the field. I hope its a great game and the orange and blue of DC pull it out.

GO COUGARS!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• https://www.facebook.com/share/p/rna6A7Y4jq2v2zcF/?mibextid=K35XfP    
    • Looks like South Pittsburg added some more talent!  
    • So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen.