CoachT.com role call

Guest Oakland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: MG

School:  David Lipscomb, Class of 2004.

Fav. Team(s): Mustangs, Commodores, Predators.

Favorite Moment watching the Mustangs: 2003 Lipscomb Goodpasture game...Down 7 with under two minutes to go the Mustangs score a TD hold the Cougars to 3 and out then Robertson kicks the last second field goal to win the game.  It as one of the best sporting events I have seen on any level.

hsfball, you're a UT student who likes the Commodores?? Once you get up here we'll change that. :blink:

Have you been through orientation yet? If not, let me know...I'm working at UT this summer and will be helping w/ orientation.

My email is wboling@utk.edu if you have any questions...

Yeah, I grew up in a Vanderbilt family. I have slowly had to accept the Vols. It has been a slow process so far. We'll see how that goes. Just don't know if I can cheer against the Black and Gold. And yes, I went up to orientation June 15-16, but thanks for the offer. Where did you go to high school? My email is mgraves4@utk.edu....

Edited by hsfball

Name: Pete Carlson

School: CPA '97 & Tenn Tech 03

Occupation: Math Teacher and football, wrestling, and track coach in atlanta

Favorite School: CPA and Rockdale County in Georgia, also the Titans, and the Reds

fav. Moment: Playing in the first CPA football game ever vs. Nashville Christian and winning.

Also playing in the first playoff win for CPA vs. Celina on the muddiest field ever.

Name: Blondie

School:MCHS~Monroe Co. KY & Vol State

Favorite Team(s):MCHS~Macon Co.,Titans, KY Wildcats & Braves

Favorite Moment(s):Of course, all the edge of your seat games last year at Macon, but I have to go back to 87-88 season for Macon. I went to school in KY, but was at Lafayette every Friday night for the games and even ditched school to come and be in the Macon Co. Homecoming Parade..And the parties afterward...Oh the memories ;)

Name: 3Sports

School: Greenbrier High, Class of 2005!!!!!

Favorite Team(s): Greenbrier (of course), Vols, and can't forget TTU (just because my cousin plays for them)

3 Favorite Moments: (1) Last football season when Greenbrier held off Sycamore not once, but twice, to win VERY close ballgames that had everyone on the edge of their seats..... (2) Greenbrier getting as far as they did last year and being so close to state, along with getting revenge on Crockett Co...... (3) I know this isnt' football, but the girls winning the AA State title in Softball in 2003, and being Megan Rhodes!!!!!!!! (Good luck at UT Megan)

Name: 3Sports

School: Greenbrier High, Class of 2005!!!!!

Favorite Team(s): Greenbrier (of course), Vols, and can't forget TTU (just because my cousin plays for them)

3 Favorite Moments: (1) Last football season when Greenbrier held off Sycamore not once, but twice, to win VERY close ballgames that had everyone on the edge of their seats..... (2) Greenbrier getting as far as they did last year and being so close to state, along with getting revenge on Crockett Co...... (3) I know this isnt' football, but the girls winning the AA State title in Softball in 2003, and being Megan Rhodes!!!!!!!! (Good luck at UT Megan)

No one can 'be' Megan Rhodes, and only few can beat her. :lol: