CoachT.com role call

Guest Oakland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name: Elmer P. Fudmucker

age(optional): Young enough be in trouble, too old to get in trouble.

school and graduate year: US Army Chemical School 1989, Air Assault School 1990, Saddam's School of the Desert 1991.

favorite team: Grundy County, the Vols and the Cowboys

favorite moment following your team: Any time they win of course.

Del. :D

Name: Pete Pisani

Education: Christian Bros. Academy, New Jersey. Univ. of Miami, FL, UT, Rutgers

Fav. HS team: Maryville Red Rebels...(actually all HS teams)

Favorite HS FB moment: Any well executed play. Son being accepted to play for MHS and getting his second gold ring ('98 & '00).

Name: Fran

Education: Trousdale County High School, TN Technology Center at Hartsville

Favorite Team: High School is Trousdale County and College is UK Wildcats.\

Favorite Moment- watching the Jackets win the Clinic Bowl back to back in 97-98. Which was my JR and SR year of HS.

name: MCHSRaiderFan

age(optional): 15, and if you're wondering, I'm a girl

school and graduate year: Moore County High School... 2006

favorite team: Moore County Raiders!

favorite moment following your team: Watching the team go from the horrible mess of a "Team" they were last year.... to how amazing they are this year! They've done me proud... another favorite Moment was the year we played @ Huntland... and they beat us by one Point(not my fave point) but it was only one point and we were SO CLOSE To Scoring again and time went out... Biggest Rush ever!

Edited by MCHSRaiderFan

Chad

1999 Macon County High School

Server Trainer at Chili's

Macon County Tigers & Tennessee Vols

My favorite Tiger moment was about 2 weeks ago when the Tigers upset Smith County up in Lafayette. The Tigers weren't expected to win and were pretty big underdogs. So that is deffinitely my favorite MCHS moment

name: Patrick Hinson

age(optional): 25

school and graduate year: Lewis County High 1996

favorite team: Lewis County Panthers and Westbury Christian Wildcats (Houston TX)

favorite moment following your team: Guess it had to be the trip to the quaterfinals my senior year in 1995. But I would say that all of my memories are a kind of favorite.

name: Justin Gambrell

age(optional): 19

school and graduate year: Oliver Springs High School, Class of 2002.

occupation: Student / Athletic Trainer at Tennessee Technological University.

favorite team: Oliver Springs Bobcats and Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles

favorite moment following your team: 2002 win over South Greene in the playoffs, a heart-wrenching battle that came down to the very last play.

Edited by AllAboutOMT

• 6 months later...
Guest Oakland

thought i would breathe some life into a old thread since the football board is open for now, hopefully one of the moderators will pin this

Favorite moment following your team: 2002 Class 5A Playoffs- Second Round, Franklin at Gallatin. Joe Bell runs a punt that he fumbled at first all the way back jumpstarting a 21-0 first quarter before the lights go out! Franklin would hold off a furious comeback by the Green Wave and would advance to the quaterfinals for only the second time in school history.... however, this could most certainly change here in a week or two.

Good call by myself on saying that could change in a couple weeks.

NEW favorite moment while following my Rebels: Well, I have two. The first of course was beating Brentwood 24-21 in OT at BHS. The D stopping Brentwood when all they needed was a first down to win... then scoring like 20 times before finally with :00 on the clock, Joe Bell pulls down a hail-marry with three BHS defenders on him that actually wasn't called back... going to OT... blocking Willis' FG attempt... scoring again only to have it called back again... David Campbell knocking home the short FG for the W... tackling Mr. Campbell... grabbing a friend and storming the field... yelling at the refs that they indeed couldn't take this game from us... enjoying the post game celebration on Brentwood's field. OK, so I have a good detailed memory. I can't help it.

The second was the quarterfinals up at Hendersonville. I personally thought we had our ticket punched for the semis before the game even started. The Commandos proved otherwise. Campbell in the clutch again ties the game up with about 3:00 to play in the 4th, we go to OT. We lose the toss so we go on offense first and score on a Solima to Bell pass that I have no idea how Joe caught it. Hendersonville comes back and scores on like their 2nd play and then come out for the two-point conversion. They had been running on us all night and the realist in me told me "great season, Franklin but they're gonna get this." After a couple painfully long timeouts, they line up for the play. They run to the right side. Met by a host of Franklin defenders! "YESSSS!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE SEMIFINALS! WE'RE GOING TO THE SEMIFINALS! WE'RE GOING TO THE SEMIFINALS!" That was about all I could say. First time in Franklin High School's history... man, it was awesome.