cloudland and unaka update

dewswar

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the final score was 72-13. the jv played the hole second half the last td scored by a 8th grader.

That's ridiculous. SP ran the scores up like that one year and it came back and bit them on the a**. It will do the same thing to Cloudland. As for the 8th grader bit, SP had an 8th grader last year that could score on any 1A team so that's no excuse. Look at all the scores tonight, there's not even 1 in the 60's. I guarantee there was plenty of games tonight that the teams could have scored 70 or better but they didn't. This reflects what kind of a team Cloudland really is. Running up stats at some low ranked teams expense and later bragging about it on this board. There's no use defending or trying to shift the subject as I believe 90% of people on this board agree.

Look up at the top of the threads. There is a thread that I started about DCA, the REAL best team in the state. Ive got a long article from the Tennessean on there and pics from the game. So you guys can all see the DCA machine in action. Even a quote from the opposing Coach saying DCA is the best team in the state INCLUDING Cloudland.

Look up at the top of the threads. There is a thread that I started about DCA, the REAL best team in the state. Ive got a long article from the Tennessean on there and pics from the game. So you guys can all see the DCA machine in action. Even a quote from the opposing Coach saying DCA is the best team in the state INCLUDING Cloudland.

Why come in this thread and post that. You just don't give up. I honestly think that you are either Woodens dad or girlfriend. Give it a rest. We'll see how good DCA is when they play CPA. We will find out who the best team is in single A at the BCB game UTILL THEN IT COULD BE BETWEEN ABOUT 5-8 DIFFERENT TEAMS.

Every fan of every other team has said horrible things about DCA and vice versa. Why get mad at me for claiming DCA as the best. They ARE #1 in EVERY poll out there. :D

4-Life-Word of advice-Why don't you go toot your "Wooden" horn on your own thread. You know, one with a title that actually concerns DCA and not Cloudland. If I want to hear about how great DCA is then I will go and read a DCA thread. It's fine to support your team but it is really immature the way you post on every single thread that mentions Cloudland. It's a little too early to be predicting state champions. Why don't you go cut out some more pictures of Wooden and hang them over your bed or something.

Every fan of every other team has said horrible things about DCA and vice versa. Why get mad at me for claiming DCA as the best. They ARE #1 in EVERY poll out there. :D

So that gives you the right to bash Cloudland? I haven't said 1 bad word about DCA and maybe they are #1 but if they don't win it all, Man are you gonna be eatin some crow. As much as you have talked them up I beleive they could beat Oklahoma!

4-life DCA is not number 1 in every poll espically is EAST TENNESSEE. The Double PLay Sports Weekly has Cloudland at the top and they have been for seven weeks. You cannot beat a team 79-0 and fall to number 2 or 3 or whatever. Only real sportwriters know the truth and keep it the truth and not switch from week to week to make some coach or fan happy. Fact: Cloudland is number one and will stay number one until they can be beat if that is possible, but just keep running your flap, and you can eat some Roan Mountain Crow about December first in Murrfreeboro.

here is your cloudland basher right here its none other than krp.he has nothing better to do than get on every cloudland thread he can find and shoot his mouth off when he doesnt know what the heck he is talking about,i have a question for you krp,were you at the game?no i dont think so.for your information the junior varsity scored three touchdowns in the second half i dont think that is running the score up on anyone i say if the junior varsity can score then let them,the score could have easily been over 80 but lunceford elected to go for a field goal on 4th and goal and took a knee on the last two plays of the game oh yeah and guess what after the half we tried to kick an extra point insted of going for two.you are so obsessed with cloudland it is killing you isnt it you are afraid that someone just might be better than your precious southpitt and your gold balls you keep talking about,I dont think you can speak for the whole community of southpitt cause i did meet a few nice people from there.I BET YOU MADE ALOT OF FRIENDS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WITH YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM THE WAY YOU WERE BASHING THE QB LAYING THE ENTIRE BLAME ON HIM FOR LOSING THE BOYD GAME,I THINK IT WENT SOMETHING LIKE YOU CANT WIN WITH THE QB GRANDSTANDING LIKE HE WAS,i bet you made alot of friends with that one.i guarantee you if it was southpitt or trousdale county or just any other besides cloudland nothing would be said about scores,the truth is theres a new kid on the block and noboby likes a winner.now i see how maryville feels getting bashed all the time,speaking of why dont you stop getting on other threads saying cloudland thinks they can compete with maryville not a single cloudland fan said that.it was started by a oliver springs fan.

If the junior varsity only scored 3 then the starters must have run it up. How sportsman like to go for the field goal. That new kid on the block stuff got old last year when Boyd walked all over yall. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Any team that runs up that kind of point spread is just playing for bragging rights. I am still open for that bet that Cloudland won't win the state. If you are so sure of the new kid just name it. As for bashing, I believe in the truth no matter if it's my team , your team, anyones team. I don't think the truth is bashing, just facts. If my teams quarterback showboats and costs the game he should be called on it. As far as who it was yes, something would have been said by me about the scores if it had been SP instead. I'm not alone in this and if yall ever get on the other side of the picture you won't like it either.

here is your cloudland basher right here its none other than krp.he has nothing better to do than get on every cloudland thread he can find and shoot his mouth off when he doesnt know what the heck he is talking about,i have a question for you krp,were you at the game?no i dont think so.for your information the junior varsity scored three touchdowns in the second half i dont think that is running the score up on anyone i say if the junior varsity can score then let them,the score could have easily been over 80 but lunceford elected to go for a field goal on 4th and goal and took a knee on the last two plays of the game oh yeah and guess what after the half we tried to kick an extra point insted of going for two.you are so obsessed with cloudland it is killing you isnt it you are afraid that someone just might be better than your precious southpitt and your gold balls you keep talking about,I dont think you can speak for the whole community of southpitt cause i did meet a few nice people from there.I BET YOU MADE ALOT OF FRIENDS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WITH YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM THE WAY YOU WERE BASHING THE QB LAYING THE ENTIRE BLAME ON HIM FOR LOSING THE BOYD GAME,I THINK IT WENT SOMETHING LIKE YOU CANT WIN WITH THE QB GRANDSTANDING LIKE HE WAS,i bet you made alot of friends with that one.i guarantee you if it was southpitt or trousdale county or just any other besides cloudland nothing would be said about scores,the truth is theres a new kid on the block and noboby likes a winner.now i see how maryville feels getting bashed all the time,speaking of why dont you stop getting on other threads saying cloudland thinks they can compete with maryville not a single cloudland fan said that.it was started by a oliver springs fan.I can bet you this you wont see a cloudland fan attacking one of their individual players like that you win as a team and lose as a team and as for bragging about scores i havent seen anyone bragging about how much we beat somebody by

Bet you never met any people that was for running up scores like that. I guess I'll leave yall alone for awhile it's sad to see so many cry but at least it takes your mind off crying over the privates. You ought to thank me for that. One more thing I want to make clear I am in no way talking about the team players I am sure they are a hard working group of young men that give it their all and I wish them all the best. They only do what their coaches tell them. Score running up is the coaches fault nobody else.

There is no doubting Cloudlands ability to win the state, You have two of the best running backs in Tennesssee with Bienfield and Byrd.

But Coach, you are like a kid with a car that has way too much power for him to handle. You are missusing this team. Football is the best Character buiding sport there is. What are you teaching these kids by running the scores up this way ? You can't handle the power ! How do you think it makes these other 15 and 16 year old kids feel getting beaten the way you guys are doing. Some of my fondest memories are from my high school football days, and I would not trade them for anything. But I was never beaten by 50 or 60 points, let alone 70 something.

I wonder what kind of memory that would leave me with, or would it leave me with hatred for the game , or just for the team that beat me that way. But at 16 years old it would be just immoralizing especially after I had worked my tail off for 4 years to be an average football player.

Coach Lunsford you need to lighten up, and teach your team a little about Character building and showing some compassion.