is unaka highschool for real this year

JIMA6578

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been hearing alot of talk but is unaka supposed to be as good as everyones saying there gonna be?

Well, it is impossible to say for sure until we start playing. But the same team(aside from three players: one from graduation, one from questionable inelagability, and one from knee injury)who beat UH twice is returning. Yes the same UH who went to the 1A semifinals last year. All the key players are returning: Rusty Chambers(East Tenn. leading scorer, all classifacations) Josh Jones, Derick Cline, Cody Collins. Keep an eye out for sophmores Josh Lowe, Aaron Greer, and Tee Blevins. Also returning are Tyler McCann, Rusty Holtsclaw, and Chase Reeves. We also have, in my opinion, a fairly promising freshman in Brandon Roper. So, you may want to watch out for us come March.

UH will have so many weapons and will put together a great team. But with there schedule this tough? I don't think it will really matter what there record is at the end of the season, because everyone knows they have a great team. The question is can they come out with a winning season. You guys have some hard comp. I know you guys can play, but be sure not to prove me wrong. Good Luck!

Edited by Squeaks125

I'm already looking foward to the game at Cosby on Dec. 9.

The Cosby Eagles also play at Hancock on the 6th.

That week will let us know early how the Eagles stack up

against a couple of the top teams from Region 1.

I didn't realize The Rangers weren't loosing any key players

to graduation last year. Should be a great series.

I'll tell ya something it's hard to win when you play unaka at their place.

your gonna walk in and witness the wildest student section you have ever layed eyes on you will see fans sitting on top of each other fighting to get seats and when the game starts you better have a megaphone cause once the ball is tipped it gets louder then anything you have ever heard. But we plan on giving

Knox Catholic and Cosby a good stoney creek welcome thats for sure good luck this year though both teams.