Cloudland Football

sportman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Online LC and robjim... Good to see ya'll..... I think pujo had the best idea... Send Luke up here along with big #8 and we will take care of the hats.... The hat that I had on down there has CHS on the back... Plus you boys might have some kind of witchcraft in mind.. With Halloween tomorrow... I can see you and OnlineLC dressed in little witches costumes around a fire.. Stirring the witches brew and tossing the "Landers" hat in.. Muttering some chant... So I better hold on to it.. <_<

robjim didn't look a day over 70... What do you mean OnlineLC? Plus.. Pretty?

B) Maybe I need glasses.... :D

Hey Online LC and robjim... Good to see ya'll..... I think pujo had the best idea... Send Luke up here along with big #8 and we will take care of the hats.... The hat that I had on down there has CHS on the back... Plus you boys might have some kind of witchcraft in mind.. With Halloween tomorrow... I can see you and OnlineLC dressed in little witches costumes around a fire.. Stirring the witches brew and tossing the "Landers" hat in.. Muttering some chant... So I better hold on to it.. <_<

robjim didn't look a day over 70... What do you mean OnlineLC? Plus.. Pretty?

B) Maybe I need glasses.... :D

Landerblue,

Should we tell the TSSAA about our transfer deal of Luke Landers and Will Hooper #8 for hats, or should we just keep it a secret amongst ourselves?

On the subject of witchcraft, we have been defanged. Bighurt used to give good marks to our opponents and it got us all the way to State last year.

Edited by OnlineLC

:lol: Ahhh.. Lets keep it to ourselves.. They have enough to worry about with all the playoff pairings and such... Landers really does remind me of Dakota Benfield. He is fast and follows his blocking really well. Did you say he was a Junior? We could use him next year for sure.. We might be able to throw in a couple of free nights at the Roan Mountain State Park.. And free deer rides. The key is catching them. It is like trying to catch Byrd or Benfield out of the backfield.. :lol:

Though I hope that I have my own game to go to, I do have contingency plans to come to Roan Mountain the day after thanksgiving to see you play the winner of the Boyd/SP Matchup.

My wife thinks I am crazy, but I would much rather do the long drive and see a great game and be an honorary Lander fan rather than fight the Nashville Shopping Malls.