State Soccer Results

brownhut

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I don't know if anyone saw the Franklin Farragut game, but I definitely think that Franklin should feel very blessed right now. I talked to Farragut's coach after the game and he said that the Franklin coach said that Farragut deserved the game because they dominated 75 minutes. I think Farragut should have won, but it just wasn't in the cards for them. Franklin is still a great team and definitely remains a force in high school soccer. Good luck Saturday everyone! And to My Lady Admiral girls' I just want you to know that I am so proud of you and everything you have done this season. You all have so much talent. Keep your heads up ladies you have nothing to be ashamed of. You fought it out til the end. It's been a pleasure watching each of you.

*monkey*

FRA and DCA won both of their games today, which means they will meet for the 5th time this season, only now it's for all the marbles. Should be a great matchup.

What has been the outcome of those prior games! I was impressed with FRA tonight but they seem to have trouble finishing. However 30-1 aint bad so did they win 3 or the 4 DCA games?

What has been the outcome of those prior games! I was impressed with FRA tonight but they seem to have trouble finishing. However 30-1 aint bad so did they win 3 or the 4 DCA games?

Last I heard was FRA was up 1-0 at the half, not sure of the final. I really don't understand how you can say they have trouble finishing. Most of the time they get out to a big lead and then just play keep away, but in the close games, they have not had trouble finishing at all. They do stand at an impressive 24-1 right now, with the only loss coming to DCA in a game close enough to give you a heart attack, but they have beaten them 3 times already this season. I'm sure this game will also be dramatic to the very end.

Only have seen them play once and that was tonight. They scored on a corner kick and altough they controlled the ball well they really had very few dangerous shots on goal.

Tonight was a tough game and they controlled most of the fiels but not the attacking third! I was there.