Saluting 1,000 yarders

Guest region4fan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is for 1,000 rushers and great job to every one of them. I wanted to toss in Dustin Latham's stats. He missed two games and was limited in two additional games.

Unnoffical Tank stats had him at 885 yards with a 6.8 yard per carry average. I also had him with 11 rushing touchdowns and two through the air. Good season, considering the injury and way the team started. The O line really picked up their game as the year went on.

CONGRATS TO MICHAEL WILMORE, OVER 1650 YARDS RUSHING IN 11 GAMES, 27 TOUCHDOWNS, 11 CONSECUTIVE GAMES OVER 100 YARDS, AND THAT DOES NOT INCULDE SEVERAL YARDS ON KICKOFF RETURNS, AND MORE THAN 80 TACKLES ON DEFENSE. GREAT SEASON, HOPE HE , HIS LINEMEN AND FULLBACK REMAIN HEALTHY. GO OWLS

lance nutt just broke the 1000 yard rushing mark tonight for the wayne co wildcats. we now have two 1000 yard rushers.

1.joseph ruddle has 1243 yards rushing and 900 passing

2.lance nutt has 1087 rushing and 180 recieving.

cj hammack our other back has 733 yards rushing as a sophmore. ruddle and nutt are juniors.

Edited by wildcatpride