BA-MBA Updates

WesVLT

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I taped the game and just watched the end AGAIN...in SLOW MOTION. My question is this... Is the clock in the comcast viewing the official clock? In slo mo, the clock is clearly showing 00:00 for about two seconds before the center's arm moves to snap the ball. Clock and center's arms are clearly visible.

why isn't more being made out of the this clock issue??

INOT2BAD, if you consider being beaten by a minimum of 3 touchdowns by either the BA or MBA teams "playing with them", then yes......you can play with them. :rolleyes:

Brandon, I don't recall this Lincoln County team being beaten by "a minimum of three touchdowns" by either MBA or BA. I could happen, but I doubt it. You are entitled to your opinion and I mine.

i smell some sore losers from MBA. The officials keep the time not the score board. The scoreboard clock ran off 3 seconds when BA called time out and 2 seconds after we spiked the ball, so BA wins with 5 seconds remaining if you want to argue the clock issue suckersssss

CPA is the best team in the state anyway.

Hope BA enjoys the win, cause they sure didn't earn it.

That could be the biggest BS i have ever seen on this website and frankly there is alot on here. Like people that didnt even see the game passing themselves off behind a screen name as if they have some sort of credibility. Hey to 83% of you I know you are mad about you "Big Ones" selection but I'm sure you can get over it. The point is if BA had won in any fashion MBA supporters/fans would always make some excuse (refs / penalties / etc... I have all kinds of respect for the team not so for the fans ecspecially the ones on this thread. They (most) are showin no class in their post.

Athlete maybe....

Scholar maybe...

Gentlemen no...

*(some not all posters)

wildcatfan were you at the game b/c I watched as the ref was watched the clock the whole time. How did I know b/c I was there I could have touched the ref. William Nelson Kain let me compliment you on the exuberant amounts of class you have shown on this website. Stick to baseball announcing!

There appeared to be just under 20 seconds on the clock

when Griffin spiked the ball. The clocked appeared to

run an additional 2 to 3 seconds after the whistle was

blown. For whatever reason, the referees did not reset

the scoreboard clock. However, based on the various

reports the correct time was kept on the field.

As for Mr. Wildcat Fan, since BGA was not on the field,

it would not appear that you have a dog in this hunt.

Why do you have such a "Chip" on your shoulder.

technically, the ref isn't supposed to keep the time on the field UNLESS the game clock isn't working (like what happened against father ryan) and from what i saw, the game clock seemed to be working just fine...

BA wins.....the game goes down as a dubya for BA, and a L for MBA. Nothing can be done now. It is just football.

That could be the biggest BS i have ever seen on this website and frankly there is alot on here. Like people that didnt even see the game passing themselves off behind a screen name as if they have some sort of credibility. Hey to 83% of you I know you are mad about you "Big Ones" selection but I'm sure you can get over it. The point is if BA had won in any fashion MBA supporters/fans would always make some excuse (refs / penalties / etc... I have all kinds of respect for the team not so for the fans ecspecially the ones on this thread. They (most) are showin no class in their post.

Athlete maybe....

Scholar maybe...

Gentlemen no...

*(some not all posters)

wildcatfan were you at the game b/c I watched as the ref was watched the clock the whole time. How did I know b/c I was there I could have touched the ref. William Nelson Kain let me compliment you on the exuberant amounts of class you have shown on this website. Stick to baseball announcing!

BA, I am not going to reference the personal attacks in this response. The simple fact that the game was BLOWN by the referees is quite evident.

I am glad that you were so close to the ref that you could touch him...but I seriously doubt that you were watching him the whole time. And if you were watching the ref, then you obviously would see that your line wasn't set. But, like I said, I doubt that you were actually watching the ref, especially when your team was trying to kick a field goal to beat the #9 team in the country.

I saw the play on TV- the clocked looked to have expired. The line certainly did not look set. The only part of that entire play the refs got right was the fact that the football did sail through the uprights.

And the "chip" on my shoulder is the fact that nationally ranked and unbeaten MBA just got jobbed out of thier national ranking. I am not saying BA isn't a worthy opponent, however, I am saying that they recieved a very nice gift from the TSSAA. I am through posting about this topic- I have made my points and feelings clear.

Athlete maybe....

Scholar maybe...

Gentlemen no...

*(some not all posters)

Bill, you certainly showed a lot of class in your post...

I never, by the way, did anything classless, Billy. The sad fact is, since I am not all gooy and wishy-washy about how great the upset was, I must not have any class. Why don't you take your BA colored glasses off and see that the refs made a lot of mistakes at the end that cost a nationally ranked team their season.