Hands down....THE biggest screw job....

BigRedBud

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WKRN (Channel 2) will have their prep coverage in about 10 minutes. I'd love to hear unbiased people's assessment when they show the replay.

Either way, the game is over. I feel horrible for the MBA players. As a fan, I'll get over it, even if I am sick to my stomach. I have two healthy kids snoozing away who had a great time on Halloween tonight and who couldn't give a RA about a high school football game. Gotta keep things in perspective...

Thanks for the info. WOW, I did NOT realize that situation occured at the end of regulation. I heard a brief report on the raidio during OT with the score 27-24 BA, an they made it sound like MBA was driving for the winning TD, if not at least the tying FG,........what happened there??? Thanks in advance!

Ronnie Carter would have probably overturned the decision anyway......

As far as anyone knows... has Ronnie Carter or the TSSAA ever overturned a decision? I mean have they ever changed who won a game, as far as you guys know? I'm just wondering if they have or would ever do this?

Also, curious.... you all that know the field this was played on. Where is the clock located? Was it on the long end of the field behind the referee or was it on the short end of the field where BA "scored"? Curious as to which official was supposed to have the clock. Thanks.

:rolleyes:

Thanks cbq. Do you know the answer to the clock location? The "TSSAA" may not say anything, but it's my understanding that the assigning supervisor in the region doesn't have to give any of the crew another varsity game ever again if he so choses. I'd love to hear if anything actually happens to this crew.

All right, itzme, game is over and we can't go back in time.    What's your honest perspective on what happened?

I'm surprised at the cheap shot, by the way.

See my coments on the other thread. My point on the whining was that many MBA posters seem to be much more sportsmanlike when they win. Why spoil a great, exciting, memorable win for a bunch of kids who played their hearts out by blaming it on the refs?

Who was first on this board congratulating MBA on a great Clinic Bowl win? Me. Who was on here after a tough loss to Christian Brothers, never making an excuse? Me. Allow me to enjoy a great win over a great team. You guys have made us suffer a few times.

Edited by itzme