Brentwood Academy 27, MBA 24 (OT)

WesVLT

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! What an unbelievable game. Mason and the rest of the Eagles played so tough, and so did the MBA guys. There are a bunch of great players on both teams, and it showed tonight. I think moment that needs to be mentioned was in OT when # 10 Kyle Willis made a crucial tackle on third down to keep MBA out of the endzone. Man, the ending of this game was AMAZING- there were major momentum shifts that kept the fans on the edge of their seats. Storming the field was tight. As reported on channel 2, the refs' official game clock showed that BA did get the ball off in time, so......YA MASE. Go Eagles.

- Big Willie Style

the clock controversy is correct. i was a player on the field and the referress clock was 2 seconds later than the actual scoreboard so in that sense it was the correct call. i dont know about the linemen moving id have to watch the replay because i was too caught up in the play. mba wouldnt have to worry about this if the punt was correctly handled. i thought both teams fought evenly as hard and couldve gone to either team. BAs kicker, hunter palmer, handled the pressure very well and connected on every field goal, extra point which was huge. i would really like to see the replay of this whole game because it was a great game.

As reported on channel 2, the refs' official game clock showed that BA did get the ball off in time, so......YA MASE.

What official game clock would that be? $100 says there was no clock on the field. Look the tape over and see if the referee had a clock or watch he was referring to (standard wrist watches don't countdown either). The official clock won't be there because this is not standard mechanics in Tennessee High School football. They don't keep a clock on the field unless the scoreboard goes out and the ECO (Electric Clock Operator ) comes down and keeps it on the field. Do you believe everything you hear on the news? Find a local official in your area and ask them if they ever keep a clock on the field that is separate from the scoreboard.

One more thing.... if the scoreboard isn't official, why do TSSAA officials keep the clock at every varsity game and the home school pays for it? Hmmmm. ;)

What official game clock would that be?  $100 says there was no clock on the field.  Look the tape over and see if the referee had a clock or watch he was referring to (standard wrist watches don't countdown either).  The official clock won't be there because this is not standard mechanics in Tennessee High School football.  They don't keep a clock on the field unless the scoreboard goes out and the ECO (Electric Clock Operator ) comes down and keeps it on the field.  Do you believe everything you hear on the news?  Find a local official in your area and ask them if they ever keep a clock on the field that is separate from the scoreboard.

One more thing.... if the scoreboard isn't official, why do TSSAA officials keep the clock at every varsity game and the home school pays for it?  Hmmmm.  ;)

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!

Edited by Brandon100