Jefferson Co. vs. William Blount

cruzey

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks,

Everyone please join me in wishing GovMan a VERY HAPPY 41st Birthday!!!!!

Just always remember, you have always been and will always be older than me, MommaDick.

Suuuzie, I think I asked you out one time, but you blew me off because you had a previous engagment with either Rossie Beavers or Duane Holloway.

Go Govs ... legislate those Patriots !!!

Hey boyz!

You know Rossie was so cute...actually I went out with his friend Doug Childress and they made some big stink with Joey Jones and well you know push came to shove and we had a rhea county/cleveland melee on our hands!

I am still thinking you are too old for me!

Also I hope the patriots don't give the governors a line item veto!

Love you boyz!

:D

Well you ask for it so here it be...

Lawyer Milloy's over/under for the Friday November 7th TSSAA 5A Region 1/2 first round playoff game.....

Patriot Rushing Yards - 200.5

Gov Passing yards - 100.5

Expletives said by me during the first half - 50.5

# of JCHS students that actually care about the game - 5.5

Catches by Tyler Brown - 3.5

Flags on Tyler Brown for runnin his mouth - .5

Tackles by Desmond Reliford - 10.5

Fits of rage by Desmond Reliford - 2.5

Gov first downs - 12.5

Patriot first downs - 15.5

WB fans in attendance - 600.5

Stupid things said by JCHS announcer John B. Cagle - 5.5

Temperature at game time - 55.5

Patriot turnovers - 3.5

Well thats the ones I could crap out, just a note, nothin against Tyler and Desmond, Desmond's fits of rage actually pump up the team most of the time I think. I might return with more, Im off to see The Matrix: Revolutions :unsure: .

Alright Lawyer, here goes ... mark these down so we can check 'em Saturday.

Patriots Rushing Yards - I'll take the over

Governor Passing Yds - over

Expletives Said By You in First Half - under ... I think you'll say more the second half

# of JCHS students that care - surely it'll be over

Catches by Brown - over

Flags on Brown for mouth runnin - hope it's under

Tackles by Reliford - under

Fits of rage by Reliford - over (he'll be mad by end of night)

Gov first downs - over

Patriot first downs - under

WB fans there - under I'm afraid

Stupid things said by announcer- over (I'll take your word for it)

Temperature at game time - over

Patriot turnovers - over (I hope)

Here's a couple of my own:

Number of times Jeff County players, coaches, and fans will say, "Gee, that #33 for William Blount is sure fast." - 6

Number of times Jeff County will punt or kick it to WB's #40 - 0 (if they're smart)

Number of pass interference calls against WB defensive backs - 4

Number of times Blount will attempt to run it up the middle - 27

Number of qb sacks by Blount's #14 - 3.5

Number of pat's missed by Blount - 1

Two more things, my Jeff County friends. 1. Is it better for me to take the interstate from Knoxville or to take hwy (11?/25?) can't remember the number but the one that goes by Helma's. and 2. If it rains, I'd have to think it would hurt Jeff County more than it would Blount. agree or disagree??

Govman, Jason has told me that Jefferson County has the best offense that William Blount will see this year. He said that Jeff County has 5 or 6 guys who can take it to the house on any play. He said that William Blount needs to complete some passes and run the ball well to beat Jeff County.

I will be rooting for the Govs all the way.

Govman, Jason has told me that Jefferson County has the best offense that William Blount will see this year. He said that Jeff County has 5 or 6 guys who can take it to the house on any play. He said that William Blount needs to complete some passes and run the ball well to beat Jeff County.

I will be rooting for the Govs all the way.

Well our O line is good, Im not knocking them but if they are the best that WB has seen this year then WB has not played anybody. They do there job fine, they have an abundance of heart but not shear size and sometimes heart cant do it all.

GovMan, 1. If you are comin from Ktown to Jeff Co it is all a matter of how you like to drive and what time you will be leaving. Around rush hour the interstate will be packed but just until before Sevierville. Taking the interstate to the HW 25/70 exit (cant remember the number i was just there last night) and then taking 25/70 to 11E might be your best bet. Just stay on 11E till you get to Jeff City, (first stop light after the hospital) then take HW 92 to the highschool. Hope that wasnt too confusing.

2. If it does rain (please God no) it might slow down Scooter a little but Jeff still has the raw power to grind out a slow paced football game.

Lawyer

WB hasn`t played anybody? what do you call Maryville,Knox Central,and Oak ridge they have played people

2Good,

Read what Lawyer said closely. He wasn't saying Blount hadn't played anyone. He was using that statement as a yard stick to assess how good Jeff County's o line was.

Lawyer, Blount has one or two big hogs on d, but most of their defensive success has come from speedy d-ends and linebackers. What worries me is that we have a tendency to overpursue, which can be disastrous when you're defending against the wing t. I'm afraid you guys will "trap" us to death. The key for your o line won't be pancaking us, but it will be for them to execute well and be in the right place at the right time for that quick block when your two running studs make those cutbacks.

Contrary to what some have said, Blount is not what one would consider a "slow" team--neither on defense or offense. Of course, what we think is fast might not seem so fast Friday night ... we'll see. Depth is a huge concern for WB.

Govman, I think it would be best if you take the long way to and from the game so you will have more time to think about your stupid comments made here on this thread. You must be insane to think that anyone from Jeff. Co. will be impressed with anyone's speed at WB after watching Scooter Houston. Just a little friendly statement. All of you WB fans that have not already painted a big "S" on Houston and Jennings' chest...you might as well go ahead and put it there. Jeff. Co. will not only beat WB, they will blow them out. Just remind the WB players to ask for their butts back when this one is over.

Govman, you have said some pretty crazy things on this website but the over/under predictions may have just taken the cake.