Prayers for region4fan

Guest Oakland

Guest Oakland

i know that a lot of the board doesnt know this, but on friday region4fan had a friend who was in a severe car crash and is in a hospital in georgia. i dont care if you love em, hate em or in bewteen i plead that everybody on coacht have the courtesy to get on this thread and wish his friend a speedy recovery. the oakland-lc game is important me, but if region's friend isnt ok, that game is just secondary, so everybody please pray for region and his friend. WE MISS YA REGION!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey region4fan,

I'm truely sorry to hear about your friend. ;) All your 'Boro friends are in his corner and will remember him in our thoughts and prayers! With that many people on his side he should be fine hopefully! Let us know how things are going. I'll be at the hospital Monday with my wife's family, her father is having major heart surgery! Talk to you later. ;)

i know that a lot of the board doesnt know this, but on friday region4fan had a friend who was in a severe car crash and is in a hospital in georgia. i dont care if you love em, hate em or in bewteen i plead that everybody on coacht have the courtesy to get on this thread and wish his friend a speedy recovery. the oakland-lc game is important me, but if region's friend isnt ok, that game is just secondary, so everybody please pray for region and his friend. WE MISS YA REGION!

Roger that. Recover and get well.