Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey pal you can tell us how bad we are after you play us this year OK. So who do you cheer for or whatever? Sweetwater is one of the most prideful schools in the state and I dont appreciate you bad mouthing any schools anywhere..have respect!

I agree with Bonfire,last year when we played you all had about 10 students there, that isnt what I would call crazy, we had mroe students there and we had to travel an hour to get there... anyways who is your alls new coach, you all lost a great one in Andy.

Edited by mcneeley06

Try reading the one above it knuckle head! I said we havent had one in two years...

Did you actually say knucklehead...WOW i havent heard that in about 10 yrs.......Nice intelligent remark, you must be educated through the sweetwater school system, thats OK b/c you will probably be working for me one day...

Anyways you say they havent had a crown in 2 years, that is just further proving my point about you all be fairweather fans... What, all of a sudden you all have a great andhuge student section... Hate to break it to you PAL but season hasnt started...

I think it's hard to say who has the wildest student sections, because each school packs the gym for certain teams. I've coached in East Tn. for 10 years now and some of the games that have unbelievable atmosphere are as followed:

Cleveland vs Bradley Central

Any ranked team at Science Hill

Unaka vs University High

Catholic vs Webb

Baylor vs McCallie

Morristown East vs Morristown West

A-E vs Fulton

Farragut vs Bearden

Hampton vs Unaka

Anyone insane enough to go to Cosby.