Portland @ Smith County

Govolss

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big B...you make too much sense. Heck PPride, you guys are the favorite. You won the first game. Our boys have nothing to lose...they're the underdogs in this one. Big, Home and Garden is my favorite magazine other than ESPN the Magazine. But you better stop looking at my underwear. Now that's DIRTY STYLE!!

Big B...you make too much sense. Heck PPride, you guys are the favorite. You won the first game. Our boys have nothing to lose...they're the underdogs in this one. Big, Home and Garden is my favorite magazine other than ESPN the Magazine. But you better stop looking at my underwear. Now that's DIRTY STYLE!!

BIGGIST REID

Should be some good tips in HOMES AND GARDENS on how to get them drawers clean. I don't have to look at them to know their dirty. That #44 for Pee can hit!!

Big B...As much as I hate to say it....I believe #44 for Portland has a broke leg. I don't know how much hitting he'll be doing. I do hope he recovers well.

Sorry to burst your bubble, bigreid, but #44 is not the one that broke his leg. It was #77, so #44 will be there to lay the smack down on you Owls!!!

:justwrestle:

Face it! The Owls want the win way more than the Panthers! and they deserve it more! The boys will get out there and give it all they have and fight their hearts out til the end, and they will move on to the next round. And as always I will be there on the side lines supportin my boys til the end!

Go Owls! REVENGE IS SWEET!

Look...I'm not saying the OWLS play dirty at all. I'm trying to get some good humor out of talking it up. Don't get serious on me. DIRTY STYLE is just a saying....playing good clean football here in Smith County is a way of life. That's nice with the name calling...Mr. Original

Edited by bigreid