Shelbyville

wingman10

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

devilfantic: York will struggle getting out of district. Also is York capable of giving a Jackson County a game. Yes. Showtime: Your a moran. You think I would get on here and say something like that. Oh! By the way if Tiffany is working with the guard's on shooting he needs to ask for a refund. I have nothing but respect for both programs.

devilfantic: York will struggle getting out of district. Also is York capable of giving a Jackson County a game. Yes. Showtime: Your a moran. You think I would get on here and say something like that. Oh! By the way if Tiffany is working with the guard's on shooting he needs to ask for a refund. I have nothing but respect for both programs.

York is most definately capable of giving anyone a game, we witnessed that last year in the Region, we won't take them lightly i can assure of that. Between us, LA, and York, your talking about 3 of the best teams in AA and state for that matter, its a shame that one of these teams won't make it out of the region as we'll have to play eachother in the Region Finals, but thats the way its setup so thats what will happen.

5 PEAT!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Since no one else will say it, I will.....Insell will not win until he starts playing his "FAB FIVE"--Newman, Fuller, Houston, Bailey and Snipes!!! It's time to stop being "politically correct" and play your best!

Shelbyville needs to at least start out with these 5 to get a big lead and then sub in the other ladies. No one can keep up with the speed of these 5. Therefore, no other team could ever get their defense set up against them.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it!" :justwrestle:

Since no one else will say it, I will.....Insell will not win until he starts playing his "FAB FIVE"--Newman, Fuller, Houston, Bailey and Snipes!!! It's time to stop being "politically correct" and play your best!

Shelbyville needs to at least start out with these 5 to get a big lead and then sub in the other ladies. No one can keep up with the speed of these 5. Therefore, no other team could ever get their defense set up against them.

"That's my story and I'm sticking to it!" :justwrestle:

If those 5 didnt play then who did?