macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

We could call them the Chicago Cubs of high-schools, "just wait til next year".

Now this post is quite humorous. Macon County talking about someone "Waiting till next year"?????? Heck guys, you have waited...literally.... all your lives for your first playoff victory. :P Now all of the sudden, you have this newfound success, and either you don't know how to handle it or you are so excited you lose sense of reality.

This game will be difficult to top last weeks game against Grundy, but it will simply because of the meaning of the game and the history of the two schools. Much like last week, the team that gets the breaks will walk away with the victory. ( I think MC used most of their nine lives last week....several breaks) Therefore my prediction is as follows:

The little night chicken,

goin out of the valley and up Hwy 10,

That blue tiger talkin smack,

they say they will beat you once again.

Dat chicken is mad,

his feathers ruffed,

beating them twice???

Macon...its gonna be tough.

So I give my prediction,

and Friday go hence,

next weeks trip to the east,

the trash talkin' tiger watch from outside the fence. B):D:huh:

Smith County 27

Macon County 19

Good luck to both, and oh.......Macon County you want respect???let's see you do this again.....NEXT YEAR :o

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I remember the last time you guys tried to run a big owl train on the field up here, it got derailed. And here you go again telling me how you guys are gonna do this and gonna do that, I work in Cartvegas and I hear this crap all the time from you guys, your next times and what will happens, never seems to come around so until you have actually beaten us, then talk to me, Holla!

I would respond...but your posts speak for themselves. There's no need. :huh:

Yeah I remember the last time you guys tried to run a big owl train on the field up here, it got derailed. And here you go again telling me how you guys are gonna do this and gonna do that, I work in Cartvegas and I hear this crap all the time from you guys, your next times and what will happens, never seems to come around so until you have actually beaten us, then talk to me, Holla!

what is stinks is the fact we wont get the chance to tell you.....you'll disappear after friday night...ohh well.....i'll let you hear it now......owls win... :huh: ...sounds good, doesnt it?

It's obvious you boys (cbrooks11 & tennisguy) have no clue as to what you're talking about or who you are talking to for that matter. Talk it up...get it all out...It won't be long...Friday Night is just around the corner. No talking is gonna help then. 2 TEAMS...1 FIELD... 1 MOVES ON...1 STAYS UP ON THE HILL.

WOW!!! 34 pages with two more days to go! If you blink on this thread, it takes an hour to catch up! Good luck to both teams Friday night. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to P.P. Field Friday. :o (Duty calls! :huh: ) But I will attempt to listen to it on the radio if I can pick it up from work. Twan or Fan, will 104.1 be carrying the game this week? They did the G'ville - SP game last week. (What a waste of good quality air time. B) ) And can I come out of hiding yet? Or is the MAFIA still looking for me?

B)

(I hate hiding out and purple swirls just wouldn't look right. :P )

Pride...I'm sure the game will be on 104.1 since Gordansville is gone. I don't know about the swirls yet...cement is still wet...will have to wait for paint to dry.

I'm thinking picture of Barney. :D