SYCAMORE BOYS B-BALL

pattiemc

I was at the game doing my usual scouting and I was quite impressed with both teams. Sycamore has a solid player in Pierce who will do big things for their team. Their offense is ran and solely relied on him. Whites Creek seemed to have trouble defending the three in their zone. But Nollner came out in man and threw Sycamore's whole plan off. Whites Creek also has tremendous guard play in Bluing, Fussell, and Jarrett. These three are going to carry Whites Creek without a doubt in my mind. As the season progresses look for the Cobras to do major things in their district . I believe the will go very far. As for Sycamore they will be in the tops in their district. Pierce is a true player with lots of skill and experience. He also has a guard to kick out to when he gets in trouble in Watts. He hit four threes in the first half. Sycamore will be good with experience. Wait and see.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

word up, you are gay!!! hahahahahaha

Congrats 2Cool on making a complete idiot out of yourself. For someone who is totally against message boards you sure are posting alot of random thoughts. I love the material you use as well "gay" and "stupid" How do you come up with this stuff. Amazing, just truly stunning

2cool4school,

From the way it looks to me everybody else here thinks you are 'gay'. You obviously have low self esteem or a small ######. I am not here to judge. I post my opinions about Sycamore, hence the thread topic "Sycamore Boys B-Ball" If you want a friend or feel the need to criticize please go to a 'chat room' and let your virtual anger out. This is place for sports fans can post about thier school, contrast different teams, and show thier love for the game. You are a GUEST on this site, learn some respect. AGAIN keep it on topic, mmK. Thanks. :lol:

The sycamore-chs game last night was fairly interesting. chs came out in the first quarter with aggressive d and took it from sycamore nearly every time down the court. most of clarksville's points came from layups as they were far quicker than sycamore. later in the game sycamore settled down and ran a nice offense. chs was letting sycamore drive to the basket and kick out. chs ddint shoot the ball well at all which let the eagles get back in the game. it was tight in the end with #35 hitting clutch 3's but he missed one as time expired to send the game to overtime. chs won 56-53 but it was a sloppy game. i just want to know what happened to dustin watts??? mr basketball didnt show up to play it seemed, must have been all the hype. i dont remember the last time when a 6th or 7th man won mr basketball, especially when they didnt score any points in a game.

First of all Dustin watts is a horrible player. So wneely was obviously making fun of him. 2nd of all aa is loaded in talent with players like cory brewer, brandon burney, and maybe a sleeper pick being tyler smith. I hear Alex Bowers from cheatham is going to be in the running for mr. basketball. i forget where i heard it from but this is going to be a fun year and we will see