Franklin at Hendersonville

Auburnfan1007

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Fortunately the only ones doing the talkin are fans - the players know all to well that the games are won on the field - hasn't been one game yet handed to a team based on coacht postings!

Rebels will be prepared, focused and ready to go into the fray. They've proven to be a pretty good road playoff team the past two years going 3-1. On the Road in '03 they are 6-1 (regular season and two rounds of playoffs)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree BigDogDaddy. 2 quick scores and the Commandos have a hard time coming back, especially if the running game starts to click. I look for Hendersonville to try some ball control to slow the game down and run time off the clock. Just don't let them hang around and get some confidence late in the game. The cardiac kids have a bad habit of turning things around of late. Hendersonville did the best job of containing Link this year than anybody. The defensive backs were not that fast but were always in the right place. They play smart and utilize their one on one tackling ability. I personally think that Franklin has too much speed, but if they do get a hand on you don't be surprised if they make the tackle. I know that they are hoping that the rain will stick around to make a slick field, but that may also fall into the plus column for Franklin.

TVA promises a good supply of power to the Hendersonville field :ph34r:

Someone said Centennial got to the corners and that's where Hendersonville is vulnerable, Also mentioned having "slower" DBs. If thats the case, under a normal scenario I'd raise my prediction, but with this being playoffs, I think I'd better keep my mouth shut! (hey sometimes dogs have to just go sit in the corner)

But if you haven't seen Franklin, getting to the corners, is what we do best!

GO KINGOI!!!!!!

You guys know him ###### Andrew Liyana and hes a awesome concer and has good dm skills as well. Also he a pretty good Heavy Weapons guy wait this guy plays football what the heck!!!!!

Andrew have fun at Harvard next year.

Someone tell him Marked said hello!!!

Sometimes you meet weiord people on the interent.

Well I can't sleep toinght and I was talking with another Rebel fan who can't sleep (she's rather partial to a certain QB) and she brings up a great quote to me which is my theme for the rest of the playoffs.

"Destiny is not a matter of chance, but of choice. Not something to wish for, but to attain." William Jennings Bryan

You have a choice Friday night, Rebels. You can chose to have a huge head, be cocky, look ahead past Hendersonville. You'll attain nothing by doing that except a long ride home. You conversely can chose to go in and think only of Hendersonville. Think only of playing the best game you can... rather that be making a great drive-stopping tackle on D (Fball14) or kicking one into the endzone to pin back the Commandos (ftballkicker) or whatever it may be for you. Go that route, Rebels, and you'll be on a long ride home to host the semifinals at Franklin High School! GOOD LUCK REBELS!

Guest BRANDON43

I AM A HUGE HENDERSONVILLE FAN AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL OF THE FRANKLIN FANS.

ARE YOU NERVOUS ABOUT THIS GAME AT ALL???

THE WINNER OF THIS GAME WILL COME FROM TWO THINGS:

HEART & DESIRE

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH TEAMS FOR GETTING HERE, PLAY TO YOUR POTENTIAL AND STAY HEALTHY!

"I BELEIVE"