Best Game Friday Night

IMAFALCON

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many good ones out there! Of course, you all know which one I think is the best but putting my bias to the Franklin Rebels aside...

Knox. Central vs Maryville... I would have highly considered driving up to MHS for this one if my Rebs weren't playing (us Rebels have to stick together, right Maryville?)

Riverdale vs Lincoln County... Should be exciting, though something tells me Riverdale might shock the home crowd. But maybe not till the end.

David Lipscomb vs Tyner... this has the potential of being a classic, as well.

And then of course you have the Clinic Bowls on Saturday. Head to Nashville if you can for these games. Attendence has been down at the Bowls (both the CBs and the BCBs) and these kids deserve more than that. I'll be upset if MBA-BA draws anything less than 5000.

Dude ive only saw a few people talkin about the Fulton-AE game. sorry to tell u the ONLY FALCON TEAM THAT NEEDS TO BE TALKED ABOUT IS FULTON. so LCHS you are the weakest link good bye!!!! and not to mention the other only big game in the state maryville vs central so those 2 games are the only games the should be mentioned so any other games should be disguarded and not paid any attention to!!!!!! I just figured i would let u ALL know the the truth. So Im out of here GO FULTON FALCONS and trust me u know how loud we (student section aka the juniors class of 05) can get for our team so lets take care of business this week and take wat is really ours a win over AE!!! show AE that we aint never scared to take care of business and show AE that they only have Albert Harris and hes not goin to be enough to beat us this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace