Knoxville Central Bobcats at Maryville Red Rebels

A-A-A

Knoxville Fulton Falcons at Knoxville Austin-East

AA

Alcoa Tornadoes at Oliver Springs Bobcats

A

Christian Academy of Knoxville Warriors at Greenback Cherokees

South Pittsburg Pirates at Boyd Buchanan Buccaneers

I agree with the post earlier that all the games are going to be good.

Oak Ridge vs Dobyns Bennett

This game has to be near the top of the must see games.

There is the drama of that regular season game that saw OR up by 21 at the half only to end up losing the game.The crowd that will be in attendence. The overwhelming amount of talent that will be on the field. The History between these two schools. I could go on and on. I am an Oak Ridge fan so of course I'll be there. I would make the trip reguardless however. Both teams are going to let it all hang out.

If you're planning on seeing one of the biggest games of the playoffs, You'll want to head to The Pit to see Lincoln County play Riverdale. This is the most heated rivalry being played this Friday night. Riverdale is out for revenge from their first loss at their new stadium handed to them by LC earlier this year. Riverdale is playing well, while LC has been lackluster at times offensively. This will be a very close game filled with emotion. The stands have been packed the last two weeks with little standing room around the fence either. Riverdale travels well, LC always has a big crowd, and many of the people they've defeated this year will attend this game watching two powerhouses slug it out. You DON'T want to miss this one, garunteed.

well ill have to say that i think the lincoln county riverdale game will be the one to watch. i dont think that riverdale has what it takes to win,and its a shame tat they won the region because if smyrna would've showed up to play against riverdale like we did last friday the outcome of the game would've been different.

HOWEVER the fact is that riverdale did beat smyrna unfortunately,and they did win the region. i dont want to make the drive all the way back to fayetteville,but i think i will ayway.hopefully another packed stadium.ill take lincoln county by 10-14 pts,as long as they work hard on special teams.if they let thomas run wild on special teams, this could be a loooooooong game. good luck to both teams

top 3

1)i would love to see DB and Oak play. tons of tradition in those programs and it is guaranteed to be a hard faught game. i wont even begin to predict a winner

2)tyner and lipscomb. i know the lipscomb fans think they are going to roll over tyner but unless they quit playing your gonna have a dog fight on your hands. its speed and athleticism against discipline and coaching.normally id take discipline but tyner is to good to bet against.

2)sout pitt. and boyd. i have one word. wow. thats what high shool football is all about. small schools with a lot of heart and determination. everybody plays both sides of the ball and leaves it all out on the field.

you see any of these 3 and your gettin your $7 worth. the T$$AA is gonna make a killin this week.good luck to all.

Without a Doubt this weeks top game is going to be Maryville vs. Knox Central

Last time the game was amazing. This time it is Maryville's house and a playoff game. No suspensions, no "Flu" just pure football. Id expect a good 8,000 or more people at this one. When Gerald Riggs came to town there was a ton of people. Hopefully this game is every bit as good as the first one. go REBS make it 38 in a row.