NO TEAM 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A, 1A CAN BEAT MARYVILLE

fayfay05

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know, there's a reason they still play the games. we'll see if maryville is unbeatable or should i say good enough to go unbeaten. there will always be scenarios in which teams lose and make excuses or in which match ups never materialize and speculations are allowed to reign, but at the end of each season a champion is crowned. maryville has been there before, and i, personally, hope to see them there again. are they unbeatable? no way. on any given sunday, or friday in this case, any team can fall. having said that....go rebels.

Maryville has gotten the big head. They are already expecting the state championship. Central has extra motivation this week. Maryville has been very impressive over the course of the last four years, but...There reign will be ended friday night. I am not a fan of either team, but I do know that the last game went into overtime.

Maryville has been very impressive over the course of the last four years, but...There reign will be ended friday night

Actually, even if they don't win State this year it doesn't mean their reign is over. I think the teams next year and year after that are looking to be stronger than this years team. You might see a break in championships, but don't expect Maryville to not be competitive like they were in the past in the years to come. Over the next couple of years you might be looking at a team that has the potential to win5 out of 7 or 6 out of 8, granting they don't win this year.

PEPVOL, I am a student as well, but I dont go making posts like FayFay does. We arent the ones making maryville look bad she is. FayFay, you are making Marvyille seem arrogant, do you see how fans attacked us after you started this post? "D SHEEZIE" or whatever he calls himself tries to whine about the past because you say we cant be beaten. MBA, Melrose, JCM, and even Central could easily beat us.

*TRUREBELPLAYA, you are absolutley right on your post about us being strong in the next couple of years*

Edited by mrebel171113