Maryville 28 - Central 25

Rebel96

Good luck Rebels next week against Morristown West. Be prepared for the extreme home cooking coming your way at Burk-Toney stadium.

GO REBELS !!!

:D

Brah,

I ain't a West fan, but TSSAA assigns refs from an association not used by either team...home-cooking? Are you kidding me?

Hey Kevin,

I have been to a lot more morristown west games in the regular season and the playoffs than you, the homecooking comes in all forms, it will happen in morristown as it always has. The playoffs ( even with tssaa officials) in morristown will be same as usual. I do believe that Maryville will overcome and win.

GO REBELS!! CLASS OF 1974 RHS

Edited by Volhammer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

If I could get him in on the recruitin'...well how can you improve on perfection?

Starz...thanks for having me #2 on your recruiting "prizes"! I think we know in the late '70's and early '80's that I was #1 in that category!

Suzette is moving on up there too! By the time she gets to the High School, she will be #1 in the boyz hearts and programs!

I still can't get over that game...third quarter was special. I just hope they play 8 more quarters of inspired football and then all the naysayers can just get jealous. It doesn't matter, we are not going to run into them at the Clinton Hwy K-Mart!

If they want to see us rebel fans...they need to get reservations for Murfreesboro! They might catch us at Proffitt's, Dillard's or some other upscale department store around Christmas time!

Starz...Thanksgiving is coming up...we have a lot to be thankful for...the health of all our playaz...students...staff...families, etc. Also, that your team is still playin'! Recruiting is going well! I also am thankful for you starz...thankful that you are still so sweet to the girl who stole your heart...among other things...so many years ago!

You boyz and girls have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I love stuffin' that bird!

Love you boyz!

Suz, I have to promote my business first. But your business is a clost second. Like you said you are still first in so many ways.

Is everbody ready for the traditional Nebolian Thanksgivin'? Hit ain't been cold enough yet to kill that hog, but don't worry. Tell mammy ol' Stars has got a little deer meat in the freezer. I know deddy don't like deer, so's I got some South Dakotee pheasant fer him. I'll brang up my deep fryer and we'll fry them birds and then maybe we could build a big far and roast weannies?

You are right we have so much to be thankful for. Ryan Headrick and Chuck Prugh's recovery, to name a few. Hope to see Joel Helton back on the sidelines full time next year too.

Suz, I know them birds couldn't find a better stuffer either.

By the way Suz, does the Walland post office have any condesendin' Christmas stamps, so's I can send you a purty card?

Go Rebs.

Hey boyz!

I wish I could remember the first line of the post that someone felt the need to edit! I write some pretty clever stuff, and evidently someone reads more into it than what I intend.

Starz, if you bring up the deep fryer, we will have all the cousin's from Townsend coming over. You know how they like that deep fried anything!

Actually you boyz haven't been too condescending lately. You know how to treat a lady...well most of you do!

Arrington doesn't appear that fast to me...however, he is quick and has good instincts. He played a heck of a game Friday night!

I tell you where the props need to go is to the coaching staff one more time! GQ needs to bottle "IT" up and sell it! If I could figure out what "IT" was, I would do the same!

What do you old timers think about these one hit wonders on here? They get on here, take their shots, and then leave...

Kinda makes a girl curious about who they actually are!

Love you boyz!

;)

I would be embarassed to pull for a team that has to run "junk" plays in order to win games. It kinds of cheapens the win, doesn't it?

On a more serious note, what's everyone's opinion on who Mo. West will be facing in Murfreesboro?

Why don't you shut down your excuse factory and send it home with your football team. And regardless of who Morristown West plays we all know it won't be mighty unbeatable CENTRAL.

I would be embarassed to pull for a team that has to run "junk" plays in order to win games. It kinds of cheapens the win, doesn't it?

On a more serious note, what's everyone's opinion on who Mo. West will be facing in Murfreesboro?

what is going to be on your table this thanksgiving? will it be crow perhaps? how are those central state champion t shirt sales going? i am never embarrassed to be playing the day after thanksgiving. are you embarrassed about blowing a ten point lead? motown west could play central next week because they will both have a lot of free time. we could call it the never was bowl.

It makes me giggle to see how these middle aged "glory days" men (mhs, rebelron, & starsnbars) have nothing else better to do with their time besides sit at thier computer and defend the MHS program. Don't be so gullible Mcfly. It is way too easy to get a reaction out of you schleps. ;)

cohese, you must understand we need sillygoater to pick Morr West to win, this way it gives MHS the edge. By the way goat you gonna be at the central equipment turn in this afternoon to help out?

I would be embarassed to pull for a team that can't run "junk" plays in order to win games. All plays are ment to be trick or disceptive.

If clement had not let that wide open pass hit him in the hands and would have caught the ball, you would have said your team was tricked again! Fact is the boy could not belive he was that wide open and it scared him or the game would have been over then. Suckers walk loser!

cochese Posted on Nov 24 - 09:50 AM

It makes me giggle to see how these middle aged "glory days" men (mhs, rebelron, & starsnbars) have nothing else better to do with their time besides sit at thier computer and defend the MHS program. Don't be so gullible Mcfly. It is way too easy to get a reaction out of you schleps.

what's even funnier is a bunch of middle aged " never done anythings " such as yourself , billygoat and so on , feel this need to put down and try to humiliate high school kids !! obviously your just very jealous of what MARYVILLE has , and that's great support from the whole community . yes , a lot of us " has beens " played at MARYVILLE , and a bunch of us were members of state championship teams . funny , i didn't realize that once you graduated from high school , you were no longer allowed to be a fan of that team . i guess where you went to school you have no idea of what a winning tradition is and just don't understand this support that MARYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL has . i actually feel sorry for you .....schlep .

Edited by pepvol