Maryville 28 - Central 25

Rebel96

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can agree again with you Ms. Suzie, WHAT A GAME! Yea, Maryville does recruit, but they recruit be attracting the parents who want their sons to attend and outstanding academic school and with a first class football program. That is what got me here, that and the free trailer hook-ups. I helped recruit a few kids to the program by simply asking them if they want to play 15 games a year over the standard school schedule of 10!

Oh, did I say the football was pretty good.

One more game closer to the annual football Mecca visit to Marys-Boro!

But got a little business to take care of in Morristown first next Friday after filling my gullet with Turkey! Great win!

Go Rebs.

I can agree again with you Ms. Suzie, WHAT A GAME! Yea, Maryville does recruit, but they recruit be attracting the parents who want their sons to attend and outstanding academic school and with a first class football program. That is what got me here, that and the free trailer hook-ups. I helped recruit a few kids to the program by simply asking them if they want to play 15 games a year over the standard school schedule of 10!

Oh, did I say the football was pretty good.

One more game closer to the annual football Mecca visit to Marys-Boro!

But got a little business to take care of in Morristown first next Friday after filling my gullet with Turkey! Great win!

Go Rebs.

You got FREE trailer hook-up?!?!

All I got wuz free swimmin' at the "Y".....Townsend "Y" that is. :D

Andrew Hodge, Chris Winkle....two of my many "Heros of the Game".

Nothing like a great 12th man and one woman!...right suzie? (Suz!...you didn't come get your VCC after the game!)

Hey boyz!

If I could get him in on the recruitin'...well how can you improve on perfection?

Starz...thanks for having me #2 on your recruiting "prizes"! I think we know in the late '70's and early '80's that I was #1 in that category!

Suzette is moving on up there too! By the time she gets to the High School, she will be #1 in the boyz hearts and programs!

I still can't get over that game...third quarter was special. I just hope they play 8 more quarters of inspired football and then all the naysayers can just get jealous. It doesn't matter, we are not going to run into them at the Clinton Hwy K-Mart!

If they want to see us rebel fans...they need to get reservations for Murfreesboro! They might catch us at Proffitt's, Dillard's or some other upscale department store around Christmas time!

Starz...Thanksgiving is coming up...we have a lot to be thankful for...the health of all our playaz...students...staff...families, etc. Also, that your team is still playin'! Recruiting is going well! I also am thankful for you starz...thankful that you are still so sweet to the girl who stole your heart...among other things...so many years ago!

You boyz and girls have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I love stuffin' that bird!

Love you boyz!

;)

Edited by robjim

Right too many guys played good.

Tyler Gaskin for a memorable TD score. The more touched tyler get's the more score. Alex Rouse had a memorable performance in this one, just a great job and a dynminic coaching move by GQ!

Not picking on Clement but his memorable drop in the end zone would have been the final show stopper for central. He did play a pertty go game as well.

Go Rebs

hey you may have seen this post already, but can someone please give me the , class height and weight of your olb #1 Arrington. some friends and I were impressed by him and were just curious on this info,,, thanks....

Arrington is 6'1 185lbs senior benches 200,runs a 4.7 and has a mean streak. Arrington and fellow linebackers Larry Hannon and Matt Valentine have improved a lot this year. Those 3 have stepped up and done a great job.