Maryville 28 - Central 25

Rebel96

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cochese Posted on Nov 24 - 09:50 AM

It makes me giggle to see how these middle aged "glory days" men (mhs, rebelron, & starsnbars) have nothing else better to do with their time besides sit at thier computer and defend the MHS program. Don't be so gullible Mcfly. It is way too easy to get a reaction out of you schleps.

what's even funnier is a bunch of middle aged " never done anythings " such as yourself , billygoat and so on , feel this need to put down and try to humiliate high school kids !! obviously your just very jealous of what MARYVILLE has , and that's great support from the whole community . yes , a lot of us " has beens " played at MARYVILLE , and a bunch of us were members of state championship teams . funny , i didn't realize that once you graduated from high school , you were no longer allowed to be a fan of that team . i guess where you went to school you have no idea of what a winning tradition is and just don't understand this support that MARYVILLE HIGH SCHOOL has . i actually feel sorry for you .....schlep .

Now that was a good post Pepvol.

A lot of teams are jealous of schools with a rich football tradition and that's too bad. In Milan, you can even go to a baseball game and it will be standing room only. Some towns just support better than others and they get jealous of the "gold balls" that have been won.

It makes me giggle to see how these middle aged "glory days" men (mhs, rebelron, & starsnbars) have nothing else better to do with their time besides sit at thier computer and defend the MHS program.  Don't be so gullible Mcfly.  It is way too easy to get a reaction out of you schleps.  :blink:

It makes me poot and giggle, cocheese. When I'm runnin' thru north Knottsvul hangin' on the back of the truck, after havin' lunch at Taco Bell, and we make a sharp right is when it really gits bad. The giggles and poots, I mean. Do you know anyone who needs a 2003 Central Bobcats 4A State Championship T-Shirt, size extree large....cheap?

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

I would be embarassed to pull for a team that has to run "junk" plays in order to win games.  It kinds of cheapens the win, doesn't it? 

On a more serious note, what's everyone's opinion on who Mo. West will be facing in Murfreesboro?

I like those junk plays, but I prefer to refer to them as smoke and mirrors plays. McMillin calls them "mojo".....Yeah baby,....Yeah. I like all those plays but the double reverse pass is my favvert. This win was not cheapened in any way. Those officials from out of town were rewarded quite well.

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS

Pepvol was on the money.

Cocheese and Gillyboat are a bunch of inbred rednecks. They need to go back to their trailor and drink their pabst blue ribbon.

Ticket to Maryville game $7

Coke at Maryville game $1

Game program $3

Seeing Maryville beat Central again. Knowing that it makes the jealous,inbred losers like Billygoat,Bill-Morgan,Cocheese mad to see Maryville win. PRICELESS!!

Hey boyz!

Boyz, boyz...don't let a little injun and a silly goose...I mean silly goat get to you!

Maryville is a bunch of high falootin' lookin' down your nose, condescending...well you know how I feel.

I mean I have myself to blame...well me and ole' Ted Wilson. Did I ever mention that I dated Joel? I double dated with he and brother Olive at the 5th quarter one night at Monte Vista.

Silly goat came by and because us Maryvillians are so jealous he was excluded from our clique...thus the pent up frustrations and envy he has of all Murvillians! I would describe his envy but you boyz are smart enough to figure it out!

I still can't get over that game though. I mean the big red rebel machine was down and almost out...and then what happened...beep, beep...see ya! It was all over but the cryin' which is what those boyz are doin' now!

You don't hear any of the true Central faithful whining...just those ole has beens from fountain city! Most of the central fans I ran into said congratulations...well they said..."Dang, girl you look good...and your team played well too!"

All I can say is GET U SOME! I do mean victories, here, too!

Love you boyz!

:D

Suz, who was brother Olive goin' out with then?

Tell mammy I've saved all the cornbread the last 2 weeks for dressin'. By the way, did mammy ever get that big ol' seed wart on her chin with that big black hair growin' out of hit, loped off?

I went to the CO-OP and got your deddy and mammy's Christmas presents. His and her's matchin' Green rubber boots with the yeller soles. They will be good fer goin' to the barn to feed in the winter and if shined up, fashionable enough fer Sunday school.

See ya.....Thursday....M.R. Sam (Stars)

Go Rebs.

Edited by STARSNBARS