Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shucks, I don't know if we should even make the trip. Ya'll know what I'm talking about, we are so slow and fat. All we will be able to do is scratch our butts while these track stars blow right by us. Why if the MIGHTY TROUSDALE CO. YELLOW JACKETS can't beat this team, I don't know why we would want to waste our gas.  I really don't see how we have got where we are, ya'll remember, we been underdogs in about half of the games we played this year.

WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FULTON:

WE ain't FAT and we ain't SLOW!! We're coming to K-ville to play some TIGER football. You may ask what is TIGER football? Well let me answer that for you.

POW!!!! We're going to HIT you from the opening kickoff till the final horn blows. Ain't no quit in these TIGERS and they will knock it in the dirt for ya. It will be clean too, no cheap shots from the TIGERS.

Now don't you fulton folks worry about the Macon Co. fans. We will treat you just like we would want you to treat us, so you don't have to worry about the stuff. We're just a bunch of country folks that love TIGER FOOTBALL!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Keep on thinking all we can do is run...and then go ask Coach Satterfield for his assessment.

This team is by no means anything like the same team we had last year. We lost 8-9 starters on both sides of the ball and Reggie Cobb's little brother (Freshman All State Linebacker LY, Tyrone) at Middle Linebacker from the State Runner-up team from last year. The main things that have stayed the same is work effort, an understanding of how to win, and coaches developing players.

Sure we can run...but you better check the film for our defensive and hitting prowess. Fact is, we are probably more athletic than last year with J Long replacing Whetsel (drop back/non mobile style) at Quarterback we have really added another dimension to the Offense.

Sure to be a great game...neither team would be here if they werent Great teams!!! But dont think that we would are going to be man-handled up front...you will be surprised!!!

It is going to be a monumental night on the Hill!!!

Go Falcons!!!

Your right i think both have great teams,and we have seen speed this year and we have speed and the tigers love smashmouth football!!!!!!!!!

Should be a great game!!

Tigers all the way!!!!!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fulton,

Congrats on all of your success this season. I am looking forward to making the trip this Friday night. I have never seen yall play, but I heard stories. If just the tiniest bit of it is true, then we have our work cut out for us. I only have one thing to say though. Never count these Tigers out. Even when they are down. They somehow have a way of getting points on the board. Good luck and I will see yall Friday. I am looking forward to seeing some more great football.

71fan...Imallin and myself are headed up there Friday. We won't be hard to spot...I don't think. I tried to catch up with your son last night and congratulate him but saw Coach Goolsby and got caught up with him.

I have one question for you 71fan...Is it time for my Gooseegg prediction now...or should I just let it ride? Really didn't want to say this...but I will because I'm proud of their effort last night...GO TIGERS!!! 1 2 3 HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Gosh Darn It...I just love when a plan comes together....

Macon Co. support of their team was truly spectacular before, but

now to have you guys from surrounding counties to support us like this,

is outstanding.. Thank you guys so much..

Watch out Knoxville...there's a train fixing to bust that place wide open

next Friday... and the conductor just said FULL STEAM AHEAD.

I think if Macon County plays like they did against Smith County, they will get killed!! They have to all work together, and that clearly wasnt the case Friday night! Everyone tries to blame Adam Shaw but it isnt his fault the guys werent blocking!!! Macon finally started to pull it together and started playing like i knew they could! If Macon plays to their full potential next friday they can and will win!! I have faith in them, but they have to work together and be ready! Fulton will be the hardest team they have went up against, so they are going to have to play their hearts out and play like the REGION CHAMPS THEY ARE!! GO TIGERS!!

Knoxville will be like Macon County's second home this Friday night. Almost everyone here has been to Neyland stadium about 100 times so I am sure that we will feel at home at the Fulton stadium. It will be strange looking across the field to face the enemy only to realize they are sitting beside us. I am looking forward to making the long trip, that should give our restlessness time to fester, we will be ready to HIT SOMEBODY when we arrive. Wait, that's for the players, I got a little carried away. I believe the fastest team that we have faced is Chattanooga Howard, obviously no problem for us, they went back home and stayed there. LOL The unknown of Fulton is intriging. Are they big, ugly, toothless, bowlegged, humpbacked, vertically challenged, horizontally unchallenged, like me. These are honest, valid questions that I would like answered.

Edited by sbrawner

WELL I JUST READ ALL THE POSTINGS ON HERE... AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY... THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT FROM ALL THE SURROUNDING COUNTIES...WE TIGERS HAVE A LOT OF TIGER PRIDE AND WIN OR LOSE WE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT OUR TEAM... WE ARE COMING TO KNOXVILLE FOR SOME GOOD CLEAN HARD HITTING FOOTBALL.. AND FULTON FANS.... DON'T COUNT US OUT YET.. WE STILL HAVE A LOT OF DRIVE IN US.. OUR BOYS HAVE WORKED HARD TO GET WHERE THEY ARE.. AND THEY WON'T GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

ANYWAY... I JUST WANNA SAY... I AM PROUD OF YOU TIGERS!!!!! WIN OR LOSE... YA'LL ARE STILL #1 IN MY BOOK.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS :D

Here is a website to the Falcon's Nest.  I dont think it has been updated in 2 or 3 years:

Thanks for that. I have a question...I was looking at the pictures on the site..One of pics the shows a football field...Is this the Fulton field, the stands on one side like you guys were talking about?

This is the link to that picture of the stadium I am talking about.

Fulton School Pictures

Edited by KITTY_KAT