Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

WHAT A GAME THIS SHOULD BE!!!!! Tigers make me proud, I wont be able to make the trip to K-ville. My wife is making me to go to Florida over the holiday to see her family. She wont let me and her lil brother leave and watch the game and then come back. Man that stinks the time we actually have a chance I have to miss it. Fulton I like the way yall come on here and show class about ur team and ur fans and I thank you. GEO1126 (or something like that) have ur cell phone on and charged up cause I'm going to call you bout every 2 min. Heck I even changed my phone service for this game. lol. Fulton best of luck. And MC play the way yall have played all year. SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL, I LOVE IT. Play as a team, play with heart, and as always 1 2 3 HIT SOMEBODY.

Edited by tigerfan98

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how good Fulton is, but I'd like to wish GOOD LUCK to the Macon CO. Tigers, b/c just like Greenbrier they've been over looked in the past and have now came out to prove people wrong. Macon and Greenbrier both have big games this coming Friday night. I wish Macon the Best of Luck. And should it come down to Greenbrier vs Macon for the title, that'll be one good game. But we both gotta win Friday before we can think about that.

Good Luck Tigers

Edited by GBmember03

I,ve been reading a lot of comments about how big and fast Fulton,s program is

and I must say with out a doubt that you are speaking the truth.I was at the

Fulton TC game last year and it was a doozey.The Whetland kid was great at qb

and your defense was great no question there.I don,t know anything about this

years qb he must be great also,to go with a great balanced ground game and

defense.But,4.4 speed does,nt necessarily always prevail.The Macon Co.

Tigers have faced several opponents that caliber all year long not Just a good

Howard team,but also the of Grundy, Smith Co,Trousdale,Portland and a lot of other sound teams as well.Sometimes it,s not the size of the dog in the fight,but

the size of the fight in the dog.Win or lose MC has had a great year will most

definitly give all they have friday night even after a long road trip to Ktown.

Our fans will be there our coaches will be sharp,and our banners flying high

and for a team that has,nt been this far before you can be most certain the

TIGERS will be JACKED UP BABY for this one!!!!!!!!!!

and of course GO TIGERS

The qb last year's name was Whetsel. He was a very smart qb with a good arm. We do have an outstanding qb this year named justin Long. He is VERY VERY VERY different from Jack Whetsel though. Justin has a very accurate arm and can throw well. But the HUGE difference between him and Jack is the way Justin runs. The boy can FLYYYYYY. If he can't find an open receiver, he tucks the ball and runs, and he ain't easy to catch. Mr. Long has made the option a favorite among Fulton fans. He's a sight to see. Looking forward to Friday more and more. Ya'll have a good Thanksgiving dinner down there in Macon County and a safe trip to good ole K-Town! If ya miss the Turkey and Stuffing there, there will be plenty of good Southern cooking right here in Knoxville! ;) Hay....i understand that Coach Dyer is a ormer Knoxvillian himself. went to West High School and coached at Bearden. And....interestingly enough....his wife taught at Fulton in the early 80s. It's a small world ain't it!!! We hope ya enjoy the trip down memory lane!

As ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!!!

The great thing about this match-up is the lack of knowledge each team has about the other. Sure there will be game films traded and and game information given. But neither team will know what to expect from the other except for one thing....GOOD DEFENSE!!! Both teams know how to play good team defense, otherwise they wouldn't have made it this far.

So as far as saying how big Macon is or how fast Fulton is...the real thing should be how great this match-up can possibly be. Sure trash talking is fun for the fans but in some instances it can make you look like an idiot. But lets all look at what both teams have accomplished thus far and look forward to the game this Friday night.

What a way to bring in the holidays with a helping of Macon Co and Fulton high school football. Good luck to you guys Fulton and to our guys from Macon. May the best team win!!!

Good post, I agree. Your points were well spoken.

hey splains, you coming to the game friday? just curious.

The great thing about this match-up is the lack of knowledge each team has about the other. Sure there will be game films traded and and game information given. But neither team will know what to expect from the other except for one thing....GOOD DEFENSE!!!  Both teams know how to play good team defense, otherwise they wouldn't have made it this far.

So as far as saying how big Macon is or how fast Fulton is...the real thing should be how great this match-up can possibly be. Sure trash talking is fun for the fans but in some instances it can make you look like an idiot. But lets all look at what both teams have accomplished thus far and look forward to the game this Friday night.

What a way to bring in the holidays with a helping of Macon Co and Fulton high school football. Good luck to you guys Fulton and to our guys from Macon. May the best team win!!!

Good post, I agree. Your points were well spoken.

hey splains, you coming to the game friday? just curious.

Thanks....

I am proud of the boys from Macon. No team in the history of Macon Co. High School has ever made it this far. The closest we have come is a couple of trips by the girls basketball team and one by the boys team. There is a lot to say about this team and a lot more will be said following the end of the season. But between now and then, just keep your heads in the game, practice hard, listen to your coaches and above all play with the heart and soul that God gave you!!!

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE FULTON FANS.... I HAVE BEEN HEARING ALOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT AUSTIN EAST,, ABOUT HOW MEAN THEY ARE,,, AND DISRESPECTFUL.. I HAVE HEARD THEY WILL FIGHT YOU AND EVEN CUT YOUR TIRES... WAS THERE ANY TROUBLE UP THERE AT THAT GAME LAST WEEK?.... I MUST SAY, I AM GLAD WE ARE PLAYIN' THERE AT FULTON AND NOT AE.. HAHAHA.. I WAS GONNA MAKE PLANS TO TAKE A CAB TO THE GAME IF WE WERE GONNA HAVE TO PLAY AE... ANYWAY... JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE WAS ANY TROUBLE.. AND CONGRATES ON YA'LL WIN...

GOOD LUCK TO YA'LL...

MAY GOD BE WITH ALL THE PLAYERS AND MAY HE WATCH OVER THEM AND KEEP THEM ALL SAFE...!!!!

I'LL BE PRAYING FOR OUR BOYS TO WIN THOUGH... :(

NOW, LETS GO TO FULTON AND SHOW THEM WHAT THE UNDERDOGS ARE MADE OF..

WE HAVEN'T HAD ANY RESPECT ALL YEAR... IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT IT WAS ONLY A FLUKE THAT WE GOT THIS FAR... WELL.... TIGERS... SHOW THEM WHAT MACON COUNTY IS ALL ABOUT ....SHOW THEM WHAT A FLUKE IS.... PROVE THEM WRONG... YA'LL HAVE COME TO FAR TO TURN BACK NOW... GO ALL THE WAY TIGERS!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT GOIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLASS 3A REGION 4 CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;);)

WOW! It is not even close to Friday and this poll has already reached 8 pages. Marvelous. The game at AE was incredible. Sorry I didn't congratulate you all earlier Kwalker, Pigeon, and volpixie. I had my money on Fulton. Looked like it was a hard fought game. I can't wait to come and watch the Falcons play this weekend. It is good to support people from your region I guess. Take Care all, and good luck in all that you do.

To you AEroadrunner good job on your season, and hold your head up!

#77Tiger mom

The things you've heard about AE are very stereotypical. The same things are said abotu Fulton aLLLLL the time. You have nothing to worry about. Had ya'll been playing AE Friday, you would have been welcomed with open arms, and you would have tasted some fo the best chicken wings in all fo TN haha! AE is a very fun environment to play in. People say those things abotu Fulton and AE all the time because they are right here in the city. But it's not true. Yes...sometimes there is trouble at AE and at Fulton....but there is EVERYWHERE else too. You have nothing to worry about. Nobody's tires were cut.....nobody was hurt. It was a GREAT football game and a safe trip home. When ya come to Fulton you'll only be about 2-3 miles from AE. It si just one interstate exti from Fulton. Know that Fulton is a safe place....and should you ever get the chance to play AE....I hope that ya'll do one day cause they're a great team and school.....you'll be safe there. people are generally intimidated by what they're not used too. But it's all good! haha!

As ALWAYS...GO FALCONS!!!!