Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Does anyone know how many were at the SC/MC game? The paper said 5,000 but i think it was much more than that. I am thinking more like 8,000 to as much as 9,000. I was told there was 8,000 at the TC/MC game and i think there were more at the SC/MC game. Any one care to give me there opinion?

I WAS AT MC. I THINK THERE WAS MORE AT TC/MC. ABOUT 7000 AT MC/SC

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Dog.....i don't know the details of every player. But i do know that you have some rb', wr's, te' a qb and even Mr' Football Lineman Finalist Demarcus Stevens who runs in the 4.4-4.5 40 range. MANY MANY MANY players on Fulton teams runs within the 4.4-4.6, 4.7 range. Fulton is always a quick team with quite a few players who are all-star track runners. As far as injuries go....last week three of our 1st string were sick with the flu....but all three played 2 of which snagged a few interceptions and big receptions and one who got the game winnign td! So that didn't stop them....they should be back 100% this week though. no injuries that i know of.....had alot of cramps at AE due to the illnesses i think.....but we'll just put a little more pickle juice in their systems this week! We should be back to normal this Friday though and have a healthy football team!!! I'm gettin excited about the game. i just really want for ya'll to see our qb!!! He's something else! Wacth out for #5 on those kick-off and punt returns.....he'll be in the end-zone before you have time to blink! And #99...Demarcus "Mookie" Stevens can carry some fo those returns a waaaaaaays too!!! I can't wait to see what Macon si bringin to the field on Friday. I'm sure it'll be a packed house!!!

As ALWAYS.......GO FALCONS!!!!

I really would like to see MC win but i hope most of all MC can keep it close and respectable. I found out that Fulton has 115 plus more students that MC and i think they all play football. If MC can keep them pinned in and not let that speed out maybe they can keep it close. You know big is good but if you can't catch them you can hit them. Good Luck Tigers I fear you will need it.

Edited by HOTDOG

It will take more than a good kicker to win this game. Fulton has ATHLETES all over the field. That's the difference, it's that way everytime a team from the Middle/Upper Cumberland area plays a Knoxville team. AE dismantled Trousdale County and Fulton beat Trousdale, region 2-3A gets another W. end of discussion.

Ahhhhhhh!...........words that may very well be eaten! Remember those famous words, "There's no way the Titanic can sink!"?

;)

('Nuff said!)

I AM NOT REALY AGAINST MACON BUT IM JUST TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE. I SAID YALL HAD A DECENT TEAM. I JUST DONT THINK YALL CAN PLAY WITH THE FALCONS. PROVE ME WRONG. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

SPEED KILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like we have not become tired of hearing how great the Jackets are. You have just heard it one season from us, not like the 15 or so from TC.

BTW If ya'll were so great last season and we are so bad. Why have we made it as far as you did? Win or lose we have been just as far as you have ever been in 3A.

BTW If ya'll were so great last season and we are so bad. Why have we made it as far as you did? Win or lose we have been just as far as you have ever been in 3A.

Good point................win this week and you can say the same thing to us. :) Oh yeah, and if you win the next one after that one too. ;):o

B)

(I couldn't resist.)

Edited by PPride

Local news stations claimed Macon County had about 9000 people at the game. There were a few bleachers brought in and there were people 3-4 rows deep behind each goal posts and all along Meador Drive. One of the reporters said on TV, "If your not here tonight, where the heck are you?"

Can't wait to get to Knoxville Friday!

Go Tigers! LEAVE NO DOUBT, we will win!

Sir, by your lack of ability to use correct grammar, I can tell you're from Trousdale County.

That is all.

Well, well, well.... Mr. Foil (or is it Miss/Mrs.?)

I guess you are the grammar authority huh. I am not going to stoop as low to post something on a football message board to address someone's grammar, but Foil, I speak for all from TC that you can kiss our @$$. (typo intended).

Now for football,

For those Falcon fans, one word of caution....when you have the big head and you aren't watching out, you just may get bitten in the rear. Yes, you have superior atheletes, yes, you have great team speed, but the upset bug has been in Macon county's corner all year.....and oh by the way....they are pretty darn good. On paper you win this one handily, but that is why they play 'em. This MC team is inspired and appear to have the football gods on their side. Just keep on talking about how they shouldn't even be on the same field and you just may get a taste of "bigmouth crow".

Last year, you put your entire season on the line on one play for a two point conversion. You made it by half-a-yard at Trousdale County so I guess that makes you world beaters. Oh excuse me, you did get drilled the next week, so you are human. At this point, I cannot predict against the Tigers because every time I think they don't have a chance, they rise to the occasion. So I give my support to the Tigers....I hope you put your doubters to rest ;)

Easy Bubbajacket. I am a jacket fan too, but don't dog out the tigers for having a great year. I've been to alot of the tigers games this year and these boys have worked really hard to get here.

We just had a rebuilding year this year. Things will get better for the jackets.

So take it easy on the "smack". Don't make us all look bad.

I'll be on the tiger side Friday, so GO TIGERS!

THANKS TCY....FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. THEY ARE APPRECIATED SO MUCH. WILL BE GLAD TO SEE YA THERE FRIDAY NIGHT.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

I wish the best of luck to both teams. I gotta support Macon because we used to be region-brothers ( and because of those cheerleaders ;) ) You Fulton guys seem like some good people too ( Ain't no party like a falcon party cause a falcon party don't stop- only the catchiest thread title yet this season ;) ) I hope both of you play some good football, and I hope we will see the better team in Murf- Go Cats!

Edited by GBT57

Does anyone know how many were at the SC/MC game? The paper said 5,000 but i think it was much more than that. I am thinking more like 8,000 to as much as 9,000. I was told there was 8,000 at the TC/MC game and i think there were more at the SC/MC game. Any one care to give me there opinion?

I HEARD FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE GAME THAT THERE WAS OVER 10,000, BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TRUE IT IS. I HEARD THAT IT CAME FROM ONE OF THE GATE WORKERS. SO I DONT KNOW BUT I KNOW THERE WAS WAY MORE THAN AT ANY OTHER GAME. WE HAD PEEPS STANDING ON BOTH ENDS OF THE FIELD, IN FRONT OF THE FENCES ON BOTH SIDES, BOTH OF THE STANDS WERE FULL AND ALL THE EXTRA STANDS THAT WERE PUT IN WERE TOO AND THERE WAS PEEPS STANDING IN THE ROAD SO I DONT KNOW HOW MANY THAT IS BUT ITS ALOT. LOL ;)