Fulton vs. Macon

PiGeOnS4LiFe

WAY TO GO TIGERS, YOU MAY HAVE CAME UP SHORT TONIGHT, BUT YOU GUYS HAVE HAD ONE HECK OF A SEASON AND AS A TIGER FAN ALL THE WAY I HAVE TRULY ENJOYED THIS SEASON AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT YEAR AND TO YOU WHO ARE SENIORS, KEEP YOUR HEADS HELD HIGH AND GO FOR IT ALL !!! wAY TO GO RHINO!!!!! KEEP IT KICKIN KITTRELL ( HOPE TO SEE SOME KILLER KICKS IN THE NEAR FUTURE)****

PROUD TO BE A TIGER!!!!

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been quietly reading Smack talk all week about "1,2,3...Gonna hit somebody". And how the strength of the Big Blue was going to leave falcons looking at the stars as they lay on their backs. Ohhh.... and my favorite, The forth quarter belonged to the "comeback tigers". Your boys brought their pride and spirit but left their testosterone at home. The blue got beat at their own game. It was a physical game at the line where Fulton won the battle. If anybody got the so called "1,2,3...hit somebody" it was the 2 Macon County QB's that limped off the field.

It was not a game of speed defeats the big blue. Anyone who was there knows that the field was a slick slab of mud sprinked with sand. It was spitting snow with windgusts at 20 mph. Everything It was a defensive battle where Macon gave it all they had but were out hussled and physically man-handled. If anything, Macon County did a great job of keeping Fulton under forty points. Macon Has a good team with a very solid defense. But I think anyone with an unbiased opinion would agree that they would give Gatlinburg Pitman a good game and probably end up with a similar record if they played in an East Tennessee region. Good luck building your program. Your boys played well. If this is the strength of Middle Tennessee, I see a big win in the Boro. Go Falcons!

Ohhh.... One more thing. To the blond-headed mom standing on the track screaming "It's O.K. Boys... they can run, but they can't read. (giggle, giggle)" I'm sure your just a frustrated mom, girlfriend or beloved Macon fan. All I could do as you screamed into my ear was glance at the scoreboard as you were down 26-0 and shake my head. I hope your sportsmanship is not a reflection of your character. I hope you don't take your child to Wal Mart and beat them when things don't go your way. And I hope that the news channel 8 doesn't broadcast it as we both filmed you screaming it. May Santa Claus bring you some class and dignity for the upcoming holiday season.

Go Falcons!

ya the 1,2,3.... HIT SOMEBODY means 3 and out and TRY to hit somebody on punt team. that hit on their first punt wasnt necessary. Josh Hinch (#26) had moved out of the way of that punt and MC's #18 came up and clobbered him when Hinch couldnt even see him coming. dont say "this is football".... that kind of crap isnt necessary.

can a macon county fan answer something for me?.....

After the safety, a macon player walked off of their sideline and threw his pads down. was that the qb that got injured? and why was he so frustrated/mad/sad/whatever? i just want a clarification really... im a nosey person.

From an old TC fan....

Congrats to Macon Co. on a great 12-2 season!! All the hard work you talked

about earlier paid off. Keep your chin up; see you next season.

To Knox. Fulton, a great game, on the way back to the 'Boro. Wish you the

best, and get that gold ball for the East bracket.

"Little PiGeOn, just a friendly word of warning. My daughter gave birth to twin

boys, Nov.8, 03, so we are loading up a new bunch of Jackets for you guys.

LOL! Ok, so it will be a year or two, but get ready! Would like to see you all

in the 'Boro, but have to work that day.

Good luck,

;)

Hang on Photoman.....Middle Tn will be well represented NEXT WEEK. Great game tonight but you beat a Macon County team that finished 12-2 but 8 of those wins were against class 2A schools. Their only wins in 3A were against Livingston (6-4), Dekalb (3-7), Howard (1-10) and Grundy (6-5). Enjoy the night and party on, but next week you get a REAL 3A team. ;)

;) go falcons

when the losing macon county team got 2 or 3 personal foul penalties in the last minute it lets me see the bad coaching and leadership the kids have.

who was the player who took off his shoulder pads and jersey and threw them at the fence as he walked off the field in disgust in the 4th quarter? that should be his last game for the big blue.

Also, didn't see #18 much at the last of the game. If the disgruntled player was him he got some of his smack talk back.

macon county has a good defense but a long way to go .......

Guest roll-tide-44
Hang on Photoman.....Middle Tn will be well represented NEXT WEEK. Great game tonight but you beat a Macon County team that finished 12-2 but 8 of those wins were against class 2A schools. Their only wins in 3A were against Livingston (6-4), Dekalb (3-7), Howard (1-10) and Grundy (6-5). Enjoy the night and party on, but next week you get a REAL 3A team. :lol:

Last time I checked every team that Macon played, excluding Westmoreland, is a member of REGION 4-3A. I don't think that 4-3A plays host to any 2A schools. If that were the case they wouldn't be 3A. Macon beat a great team from Smith County twice, beat a team that is much better than their record in Grundy County, and only allowed about 9.7 points per game all season.

Congratulations to Macon County on a hard fought 12-2 season. I'm extremely proud of the team and expect to see the same effort and toughness on the field next year.