Franklin vs Germantown

FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I love the idea of the entire town being decorated for the game.

I remember back in 91" when we played Bartlett. They had a huge sign at every light welcoming us to town. I think that the fans really appreciated it. The team spirit spreading out through the merchants always makes one proud of their town.

Good luck to Franklin in their quest to be the best.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RebSoftball and FHSreb27 - - -

VERY interested in the decorating! I have to be with the team at around . . . Two? I don't know yet, but please Reb1, call me and lemme know what is up- I'd love to help what little way that I can, if anything, we can lend ya some tape! haha I'm all about decorations for these hard workin' fellas!

Well I've actually done what I'm doing. All I did was purchase some balloons to place around town tomorrow. Dad will be putting them out. Hopefully others will be doing more. I figure the G'town people will be coming down 96 so the "Welcome to Franklin" sign is going to have the majority of the balloons there. Figure we should show them as soon as they enter the city that the Rebels are kings here in Franklin and that the whole town is behind them! I just thought it was a good idea...

Well the Tennessean has picked against us once again. They say Germantown 24-21. They could be right. Heck, I guess it could end up being that Franklin plays their last game of 2003 tomorrow night. There are four teams left- only two will advance. Franklin very well might not be one of those. But then again, I say there's a very good chance that Franklin will be one of them. Rebels, go out there tomorrow night and take one more step into Franklin- not just Franklin High School, but Franklin the city- history. Go out there and play like you know how to do. That's all you can do. And if you play your best tomorrow night you will come out the victors. I can't wait to celebrate with y'all once more! Good luck, Rebels!

Guest region4fan

Go Rebels..................show em what Middle TN football is all about!! I am wanting a showdown again from Middle TN namely Riverdale vs. Franklin! I bet the balloons will look great, rebel!

Well we have the newly-elected mayor Tom Miller on our side! He's placed a friendly bet with Maroy Sharon Goldsworthy that the Rebels will win. He'll be receiving a plate of ribs from the Germantown Commissary. Said Miller,"I've spoken with Mayor Sharon Goldsworthy and let her know that the Rebels will clean Germantown's plow."

Murphy Fair also predicted the Rebels to win 28-21... perhaps he payed a visit here and noticed some very similar picks.

GO REBELS!

Man i played for Germantown for 2 years before transferring to rival Houston High

now i'm in my junior year and Germantown is going to get in franklin tomorrow night. Franklin stands no chance against Gtown's superior size and speed. they dont have near as many athletes as Gtown. Sorry i take germantown in a blowout by 3 touchdowns minimum