FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The host school may sell reserved seat tickets on the home side to people from the host school who have purchased season tickets for regular-season contests. This would apply to schools where there is seating on both sides with a section of the home side sold to season ticket holders. The tickets would be sold for $7.00 and would be sold through Wednesday or Thursday prior to the game. It would be the responsibility of the game administration to administer the reserved seat section and make certain that there is some means of identifying season ticket holders.

Will Franklin's season ticket holders be doing this? I knew it would be a mistake when I didn't get season tickets. I just want a good seat with those who know some football (sorry, but I just can't stand being surrounded by some of the band parents). They don't like all the noise I make anyways. BDD or someone, let me know.

FHSREBEL27- Shame on you....you know there's not a bad seat in Howard Gamble Stadium. You also know Big Dog Mamma is in charge of who gets to sit where in the reserved seats. If she doesnt like the looks of ya....you'll find yourself in the middle of the band parents!

Plenty of great seats on the visitor side for Germantown and Brentwood Fans. ;)

Light Switch in locked cabinet with locked chain link fence around it with Franklin Police K-9 unit on duty(seriously) ps. the K-9 unit is also a drug sniffing dog( just thought I'd mention that) :)

Well I hope that BigDogMAMMA decides to be gracious enough to allow me, WesVols, and my dad to sit somewhere close to the 50 and somewhere a little bit high... surely there are three seats that can be made for one of the biggest fans of FHS football and his father and his friend. ;)

Plus, there won't be many band parents there from what I hear. And that's really disapointing to me- no pregame show, no halftime show, maybe a small pep band. Maybe we can convince Mrs. H to turn into a Brentwood-like person and play some music in between plays while Germantown has the ball! ;)

Edited by FHSrebel27

Franklin will turn the ball over early and Germantown will capitalize. Franklin will not have the lead at all in this one Germantown wins.

Perhaps we won't have the lead for a good bit of the game... wouldn't be the first time. We do just fine having to come from behind, too. So if we do trail most of the game, I wouldn't be worried one bit. Keep in mind you're talking about a team who overcame a 24-7 halftime score just a couple weeks ago. You're talking about a team who was down 21-9 I believe it was to Brentwood back in week 7. So it's all good if we're down.

But I have a feeling we won't be. Franktown will come out strong, I believe, and jump to a rather good lead, much like they did in the second round vs BHS.

GO REBELS! ALL THE WAY TO STATE!

Well there ya have it! Pack our bags for the 'Boro WesVols has picked the REBELS! Let's just go ahead and skip right on ahead to the BlueCross Bowl. ***The song Celebration fills the air... a loud roar as the Franklin faithful realize their fate is sealed***

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! WesVols is the man! GO REBELS!

Well there ya have it! Pack our bags for the 'Boro WesVols has picked the REBELS! Let's just go ahead and skip right on ahead to the BlueCross Bowl. ***The song Celebration fills the air... a loud roar as the Franklin faithful realize their fate is sealed***

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! WesVols is the man! GO REBELS!

Uh....Rebel....I picked BA and Bishop Byrne last week... ;)

I know, I was dissapointed about that, too. That's one of my favorite parts of the night when they run through... but apparently Jones isn't going to make them stay in town. Hopefully we'll get lucky and there will be a lot more people that decide to stay home. We'll see. We won't lose though just because the band's not there, but it certainly does add to the atmosphere.

I have faith in are band. There will be a lot more there than everyone thinks.(I HOPE) That is a tradition at franklin, and i think that it will happen. 3 days.... i can't wait. I hope that a lot of people show up at 3 for the tailgate party. But we will just have to wait and see!!

Good luck REBELS!

Germantown: 18

vs.

Franklin: 24