Franklin vs Germantown

FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

They have the size, yes. Speed, well I wouldn't be so fast to give that edge to the Red Devils. Joe Bell, Ryan Nichols, Kevyn Murray, Tony Hammond, et al have plenty of speed. Throw in Solima, Alexander, Christiansen, Ladd, etc etc and you have quite a few athletes. But Germantown will just have to find out tomorrow night, I guess. No way this one is a blowout, no way.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Gtown is so good because of thier diversity just like how it is in college and nfl

These guys have the best player in every position with exception to one of their cornerbacks.

Franklin is just to small on the line to even stop Gtown

They will be demolished by Gtown's option

I say Gtown has about 200+ rushin yards

with a 340 lb lineman blocking a 215 pounder who has the advantage

Gtown rushing game is incredible and when they throw to the tightend the guy is deadly

I'll take technique over size any day. We've stopped big guys before, we can do it again. A bad corner, eh? If that's the case, Franklin will attack there all night and woe to the Red Devils should Joe Bell or Ryan Nichols or Kevyn Murray have open field in front of them.

And woe be to those in my way when five o'clock rolls around tomorrow and I'm off of work!

"G'town" has not played ANYONE...there is no question that Franklin has had a much much much stronger schedule and has proven themselves. "G'town" may be the best when compared to the teams they have faced so far. No doubt they are a good team, but they will get the chance to play with the big(or smaller, faster, more talented) dawgs tomorrow night. Perhaps they will impress us all and prove that they can play against real competition....perhaps not...only time can tell. "G'town" is comin' to FRANKTOWN and it won't be any walk in the park...this will be the first real game "G'town" plays. I can't wait to see what they do. I say Franklin's seniors have to much heart to lose this one at home. Buckle your seats less than 24 hours!!

De La Salle/Evangel Christian game? Evangel outsized De La Salle all over the field and De La Salle took it to the house in a big way...Technique and speed over size...speed kills.

Midstate!

"G'town" has not played ANYONE...there is no question that Franklin has had a much much much stronger schedule and has proven themselves. "G'town" may be the best when compared to the teams they have faced so far. No doubt they are a good team, but they will get the chance to play with the big(or smaller, faster, more talented) dawgs tomorrow night. Perhaps they will impress us all and prove that they can play against real competition....perhaps not...only time can tell. "G'town" is comin' to FRANKTOWN and it won't be any walk in the park...this will be the first real game "G'town" plays. I can't wait to see what they do. I say Franklin's seniors have to much heart to lose this one at home. Buckle your seats less than 24 hours!!

De La Salle/Evangel Christian game? Evangel outsized De La Salle all over the field and De La Salle took it to the house in a big way...Technique and speed over size...speed kills.

Midstate!

That's not really true, AA...Germantown played Christian Brothers, and...uh...oh yeah...sorry to bring that up! :)