RIVERDALE vs. GERMANTOWN

ERA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game goes all the way back to 1994 when Riverdale beat Gtown by 4pts at Gtown to go to the state finals. This is more than a game to these two teams. Even though i'm from Gtown i have to say that this Riverdale team is quite impressive and i have to take the Warriors by 7 over the Red Devils. What a game it will be . I will be there

RIVERDALE.................2003 TSSAA STATE CHAMPIONS..............REMEMBER THAT, I AM THE FIRST TO PUT THAT IN WORDS. I mean seriously going to the pit last week and then pulling off another thriller in Oak Ridge tonight, c'mon now this team is destined. Coach Rankin has got these boys on another level, a level that will make them state champions.........GO WARROIRS.

This game goes all the way back to 1994 when Riverdale beat Gtown by 4pts at Gtown to go to the state finals. This is more than a game to these two teams. Even though i'm from Gtown i have to say that this Riverdale team is quite impressive and i have to take the Warriors by 7 over the Red Devils. What a game it will be . I will be there

I played in this game...It was the finals not the semi's and it was in Nashville. The 20 year drought will end next weekend!