WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were lots of penalties on FA and DCA. If any were bad calls it was against DCA. Amontague you are just a whiner. Do you have any idea that DCA didn't have their best player? We deserve to be spotted a few bad calls, which we weren't.

we? i thought you were unbiased?

Edited by golfpro7

Why is everybody a freakin DCA sympathizer, every team plays through injuries. Every team plays through bad calls. If Fayette would have made their two point conversions or gotten one more yard at the end of the first half the outcome would have been different, but it wasn't. OK. The vikings had a dream season and i'm sorryu its over, but thats just what it was, a GREAT season. Congratulations Fayette.

DCA isn't just playing through a few injuries. They are strictly a run it down your throat team and the big passing plays come with it. They had the leading rusher in the state in 1A as their feature tailback. He had a great game against CPA but tore his MCL on the last play of the game. They moved their Fullback to tailback and he did great, scoring 5 TD in two games. Last night, however, he injured his ankle and now he is out. Their bread and butter running attack is now gone. So their offense is severely hampered. That is the problem. Their defense is fine.

Why is everybody a freakin DCA sympathizer, every team plays through injuries.  Every team plays through bad calls.  If Fayette would have made their two point conversions or gotten one more yard at the end of the first half the outcome would have been different, but it wasn't.  OK. The vikings had a dream season and i'm sorryu its over, but thats just what it was, a GREAT season.  Congratulations Fayette.

Question for FA fans, why do they go for two on every score? Did their only kicker get hurt earlier in year? No back up? Just wondering. It was a big difference in last nights game.

yeah we dont have a consitent kicker and since our running game is what we are good at , we just go for two everytime..... and as for unbiasedspectator , dca does hit the whole extremely hard, but #51 was sticking yall left and right on those.... what worked for yall was def the draws, options, and sweeps

linksys, ya'll played an outstanding game last night, i was very impressed. i've heard alot of talk about Bodiford and i wanted to see what all the talk was about and i enjoyed watchin him play along with the rest of your team. it was anybodies game and we just happened to come out on top- CONGRATS on a winning season and we hope to see you again next year.....

This may have already been discussed, but will Wooden be playing for DCA, and if yes, how bad is he hurting? I'm pulling for DCA because as a whole, Boyd's team has no class. Boyd may be a heck of a ball team, but some things are more important then winning and losing, and Boyd is a poor reflection to the state of tennessee as to how a "Christian school" should act.