WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up about who is better cpa or south pitt. both of those teams are working on their layups and freethrows right now. they arent going to the boro next fri. The game is between boyd and Dca if u havent noticed. These are the two best teams in the state going against each other. It is a good match up but boyd has the big game experience so they have an advantage.

Boyd 35

DCA 7

I would have to say the Bucs have a better shot at winning this year then DCA does. Mainly because the bucs are playing at their best. I feel they are even stronger then last year. That just goes to show that we did not relie on Nelson and Healy. But it should be a very good game to watch. Congrats, to both teams for making it this far.

DCA will win without Meacham or Wooden, if they bring the same refs that they had last night at the Fayette game. Fayette had to play the refs and the home team last night. I do not think that Boyd, SP, CPA, or DCA has ever played a team as tough as Fayette.

Boyd please beat DCA. I am so sick and tired of the pomp and snobbery of Reg 5. You are not that good. DCA's almighty defense that was supposed to make a mockery of Fayette Academy was quite blemished last night in a battle that they are so tickled to have come away the winner with their last drive that was on life support with the help of the guys in black. I have seen the game film and it was sickening to see an errant pass hit the ground 12 yards in front of a receiver and Bodiford called for pass interference while he was running 2 yds ahead of the sprinting receiver who had no possibility of catching the ball. This was 4th down. I am baffled, except to think that all involved think that Region 5 should own this event.

I know that DCA knows who the better team was last night!

i'm truely sick of all your whining amontague. arent there bad calls in every football game? i mean i know your mad because they were against your team but still- it's frickin high school football= get over it.... what about the bad calls on our side. #20 fell right in front of Hall and Hall tripped over him and we got called for the penalty because your player forgot how to run- it went both ways so keep your whiny comments to yourself please. oo and if your wondering, Out of the guys who had their shirts off with the letters painted on them last night- i was the G, not that it matters, but i figured i'd tell you anyways...

Every game has its bad calls. But I do not think that DCA will be able to beat BOyd. It does not matter who the refs are or anything. Because Boyd had lots of calls against us from one ref inperticular. So Boyd will be able to succeed no matter whos side the refs are on. Boyd does not little things like that effect the outcome of a game.

Go Bucs