Attn. M West Fans and Players

mhs

It is nice to finally see that Morristown West has learned how to win. I know over the past five years, as West has began to win consistantly, their fans have been totally classless. I hope they win in the 'Boro and finally get over the big hump.

RED 81 KP:

Are you in your right ming? Morristown West learned how to win? WHAT..Morristown West is 65-7 in the past four-five years. I think they already know how to win. Don't be a sore loser. We were the last team to beat Maryville and we did it again on Saturday. I think we already know how to win. Quit making Maryville fans look stupid with your posts. YOU might need to check some pre-Maryville posts before you call Morristown West classless. But, both teams do have imposter posters such as yourself that give their school a bad rep. So, both sides will ignore posts from trouble-makers such as yourself.

Holla at your boy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RED 81 KP:

Are you in your right ming? Morristown West learned how to win? WHAT..Morristown West is 65-7 in the past four-five years. I think they already know how to win. Don't be a sore loser. We were the last team to beat Maryville and we did it again on Saturday. I think we already know how to win. Quit making Maryville fans look stupid with your posts. YOU might need to check some pre-Maryville posts before you call Morristown West classless. But, both teams do have imposter posters such as yourself that give their school a bad rep. So, both sides will ignore posts from trouble-makers such as yourself.

Holla at your boy

wait hold on, you guys were the last team to beat Maryville other than last saturday?????? Wow, I am having a hard time remembering that, Oh wait maybe because that was 2 SEASONS AGO!.......or should i count by state championships?

RED 81 KP:

Holla at your boy

wait hold on, you guys were the last team to beat Maryville other than last saturday?????? Wow, I am having a hard time remembering that, Oh wait maybe because that was 2 SEASONS AGO!.......or should i count by state championships?

Are you wearing the rings? and if you are...who are you? :lol:

Edited by Vol4Life34

brothers15, Thanks for that post.

pepvol, I saw those players too. I also saw John Raulston,Drew Eubanks,Russell Clement and Colton Baker.

I want to congratulate those seniors also.

Chris McCord,Tyler Gaskin,Andrew Hodge,Dee Arrington,Logan Flowers,Alex Rouse,Chase Sanders,Larry Hannon,Adam Humphrey,BJ Telfer,Ryan Headrick,Chris Large,Jared Law,Alex Mendes,Chris Winkle,Zach Thomason and Jacob Hicks. If I left anyone out I am sorry. Those young men have been fun to watch.

Next years seniors need to get next years team ready.

Congratulations MOWest..

Roger That!

What a ride huh?

Man! I wish I'd been there for the game!

It is nice to finally see that Morristown West has learned how to win. I know over the past five years, as West has began to win consistantly, their fans have been totally classless. I hope they win in the 'Boro and finally get over the big hump.

WEST???CLASSLESS??I dont know which Morristown West you're talking about, but it couldnt be the team that played a hard fought game with Maryville Saturday...We are a VERY CLASSY school..If we win or lose...Get over yourself and your loss and grow up

WEST???CLASSLESS??I dont know which Morristown West you're talking about, but it couldnt be the team that played a hard fought game with Maryville Saturday...We are a VERY CLASSY school..If we win or lose...Get over yourself and your loss and grow up

The guy who made that post was a Jeff County fan.

We Rebel fans congratulate MOWest on their win.

This is the most humorous thread I have ever read. Started by a true Rebel fan accepting the fact that Maryville lost to a good team (which is tough when you've won the past of 39 games) and thanking Maryville for a good year...Continues with nothing but positive comments from team to team, and some pathetic "im finally glad we won" fan gets on here and starts calling Maryville sore losers. I'm sorry but thats just sad. Start bragging about records in the past so many years...wow so Maryville is 43-2 in the last three seasons, no one else can say that. So from me, good job Mo West, you won and are going to state, thats why we play, to see who goes to "The Ship". I hope ya'll win and celebrate the victory. Bring it back to East TN, and for all those you know what I'm talkin about, I hope ya'll enjoy the Garden Plaza, we sure did the last 3 yrs...

Maryville...Internationally known and locally resprected, act like you dont know

Dem Trojans are going to get Buck Wild in tha Boro.

I have been talking stuff all week in the Boro, so you guys need to come represent or my next few months down here could be a little rough.

No matter what happens, Jefferson County and Greeneville are at the house and that is all that matters.

Dem Trojans are going to get Buck Wild in tha Boro.

I have been talking stuff all week in the Boro, so you guys need to come represent or my next few months down here could be a little rough.

No matter what happens, Jefferson County and Greeneville are at the house and that is all that matters.

One would think you would want Jeff County in the 5A game? Of Course I think that school knows what it is like to win it all. Will More West have the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat?